Yes To The Villainess - chapter 4

Aleris's POV:

The villainess stabbed herself with a dagger, a poisoned dagger.

Good thing that someone saw this and called the doctor immediately, the villainess was in bed for a whole month because of that one stab.

And word got out about it, there was a spy in the duchy but the spy was vanished from the earth as soon as the word got out. But still the whole empire knew that the villainess had committed suicide.

The people who assumed things about the villainess threw parties in secret about her death, in which the villainess family found out and it made their blood boil.

As much as they wanted them all dead they had to stay beside the villainess instead to take care of her which was more important.

And after that....well I don't know now, the villainesses point of view was in one of the side stories.

And I died before I could read what happened next, I died remember?

Anyways, the main story was in the heroines point of view in which some of the readers wanted the villainess's point of view after.

In the main story, the heroine didn't hate nor dislike the villainess. In fact the heroine actually admired the villainess and she also helped clear out the rumors about the villainess later on in the novel.

The readers liked how the heroine didn't dislike nor hated the villainess, the heroine is truly a saint.

But the readers still wanted the villainess's point of view, in which I know this since I read their comments under every chapter of the novel

Ehem anyways

In the heroines eyes, the villainess was a kind soul based on her research.

When they first met the heroine knew the reason why the villainess pushed her, in which whenever she thought about it again she felt warm and fuzzy inside...she didn't know how to describe it.

From the day they met the heroine observed the villainess in secret, with the grand duke's permission of course.

In short she asked the grand Duke for permission to spy on the villainess so that the heroine can prove the villainess's innocence ٩(ᐛ)و

The heroine observed the villainess day by day and she each time she felt warm and fuzzy inside, her exact thoughts in the novel were "why do I feel...so warm each time I observe her?...I feel so warm...and fuzzy.."

She continued to observe the villainess, and she soon realized that she had fallen inlove with the villainess at first sight.

I'm gonna be honest the comments when the author explained this part of the novel, the comments were full of people giggling and kicking their feet out of excitement 😂🤣🤣🤣 I mean I did too hehe 😉☺️😍🤭☺️😊☺️

One day in the heroines point of view she was caught by the villainess when she was taking a stroll in her garden, the heroine had no choice but to get out of her hiding spot and show herself

The two's exact conversation in the heroines long of view were:

"Oh it's you, the saint of the empire" she said in a calm and gentle tone which made my heart flutter "ah..you remember me?" I asked her "Yes, of course I do. Your really pretty and your a well known saint" she said calmly with a soft smile, i felt my cheeks flushed and I looked away in embarrassment "She thinks I'm pretty?! Oh my good..." I thought to myself

My reaction when I read that: GAAGGAGAGAGAAGAG THEIR SO HSHJVJ HDJJDJ HDJFJJVDJ DIJO O HEJHCJSHCDHKDJCJJCJJ

Anyways

Ehem

The heroine and the villainess kept on meeting in secret after that, until the day where the villainess stabbed her self with a dagger came.

When the heroine found out about this, her heart sank and she immediately came to visit the villainess. When she saw the current state of the villainess, the heroine felt like she was going to cry.

Her heart broke into pieces seeing her love in that state, she visited the villainess every day.

Until she had enough and decided to take her revenge on those people who sent the death threats herself.

Public or secret, she didn't care what the people thought about her now.

She knew she could get away with it since she is

The saint of the empire.