Chapter 17 - Wrath of God

A/N: Here's the chapter. I'm gonna be gone now so I'll see you guys soon.

Kiyotaka Pov

I stood up in the meeting area where the boys are supposedly going to show up. The people with me are Rimuru and Horikita who are hiding in their spot. After sometime, the boys who rimuru contacted arrived at the designated spot and I can see them show an irritated face while looking at me.

"Why are you here? Did Kushida-san called you too?"

Kushida? I thought rimuru called them.

I didn't let this confusion get to me so I stood firmly and addressed the boys.

"Kushida-san is not coming."

Their eyes widen after hearing those words. Then they started talking with each other with an irritated tone.

"Then why did she called us to come here?"

Looks like rimuru did this huh. Why didn't you tell before hand?

I want to ask her right away but I get the feeling that this is a part of her plan. So I just went on with the current information I have.

"Forget it! Let's get out of here boys!"

The one in the lead whose name was Ishizaki looks to be frustrated with an unexpected turn of events, but I'm not gonna let them go now.

"I think that's not advisable. If you leave now then you'd probably miss out on what I have to say."

I said with a blank expression which made him feel irritated even more. He seem to be like Sudou who can't control his temper.

"And what made you say that? Are you implying that you want to bribe us just to cancel off the trial?"

He said straight at me. The other people seems to be readying themselves for a fight that might occur.

"Well. I've got something much better than a bribe."

"And what is that?"

After asking me the question, rimuru and horikita moved away from their hiding place and confronted the boys.

"What is this? Do you think a bunch of girls and loser guy like you can stop us? If you're trying to threaten us, then we can just add this to your charges."

"Fuahahaha. But we haven't done anything wrong didn't we? Or are you saying that you'd add a false claim?"

When Ishizaki tried to scare us, only rimuru laughed at it. This made them angry even more though, but I think it's something we can handle.

"It's that girl from the cafeteria."

"Yeah. The one who tried messing with ryuen."

The murmuring of the other boys was heard and Ishizaki seems to be annoyed by this.

"So it's that girl who is always the talk of the school huh. You might be good at academics, but do you think you can handle a group of men you little girl?"

With this question, all of them laughed but this did not break rimuru unlike the other day in the cafeteria.

"Fufufu. I'd like to find that out for myself, but unfortunately, we're being monitored right now aren't we? What do you think, Horikita-san?"

"Yes, you're absolutely correct Tempest-san. Those guys certainly are fools for even trying to escalate a fight in a place filled with cameras. And to think that they would also confidently lie about it in the trial is truly mind blowing."