Chapter 19 - Cruising on the Sea

Kiyotaka Pov

Days passed after our exams and things became quieter for me. The school announced that we will be having a 2 weeks vacation on an island far away from school and that made Ike and my other classmates erupt in joy. We boarded a huge cruise ship that contains all of the 1st year students and our teachers and its been a couple of hours since we departed from land.

"The view is so cool isn't it Yamauchi? I can't wait till we got to the island."

Ike who was besides me said and Yamauchi was grinning widely. The two then engage in a lively conversation while me and sudou just enjoyed the view.

"This ship is amazing am i right? It has even swimming pool and malls for us to visit. There are spa and salon to relax and with the help of points all of that can be achieved."

"That's true. After suffering from that test, we can relax all day and enjoy watching the girls in their swimsuits.

Ike and Yamauchi laughed with the thoughts they have in mind but I don't really care what they do unless it bothers me. The case was different for sudou who seems to be irritated listening to those two.

"Keep your nasty thoughts to yourselves will ya? I'm trying to enjoy the calmness of this place okay."

He said annoyed and the two just looked at him confused.

"What's the matter sudou? I thought you'd like hanging out with cute girls too."

"Yeah. You'll join us later on the pool right?"

Yamauchi and Ike looked at sudou with expectations in their eyes. What saddens me is that they didn't even consider asking me to go with them and it looks to me that they don't even notice that I'm here.

Well like it matter anyway.

I enjoyed the view of the horizon at the top of the ship while my other classmates did the same. The three went off somewhere leaving me behind.

"What's with that face Ayanakouji-kun?"

What's wrong with my face?

I turned around to where that voice came out and saw Kushida on a casual outfit. She greeted me kindly and joined me on my side.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No there aren't, but the way you looked earlier seems so cold that made me wonder what's wrong."

Is she concerned for me?

I didn't say anything after getting the answer to my question. I just let her be and minded my own business.

"By the way Ayanakouji-kun, have you seen Horikita?"

"No I haven't."

I didn't bother looking at her but she seems surprised. I don't know the reason to be surprised but I don't care.

"Really? I thought you'd know where she's at especially when you guys are always together."

What are you saying? If I stick with her all of the time then weird rumors would start and I don't want that ruining my peaceful life.

Sadly I wasn't able to say those words upfront. So I decided to answer her question in a different manner.

"Well I saw her earlier during breakfast but after that I don't know."