💮Trust💮

Don't forget to vote ❤️❤️◦•●◉✿ • ✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿ • ✿◉●•◦

While working in the office, she fainted. It's been 4 days since the appointment. When she came back in exactly 30 mins after getting a long list of medicine with many precautions, she couldn't find Ritwik.

Ritwik on the other hand was furious that her own wife is hiding such a thing from him. He accepted that he told her to find someone else and not to raise her hopes high for him because he couldn't be her husband. He didn't want the marriage in the first place; he just agreed for the sake of his parents.

But she at least told him that she found someone. At least he didn't start thinking about her or raise his hopes for their relationship. After their little trip to the club, they undoubtedly came close to each other. He finally started seeing her as his wife, HIS WIFE. But after listening about her affair, he was upset, angry and disappointed in himself, why he never approached her before.

Fighting with his own thoughts whether to leave her or punish her, he was unable to notice the red and puffy eyes and the weakness in her body. He left the apartment to get some fresh air, to clear his mind for a while.

Her colleagues, Harsh and Mehak tried to call Ritwik but her calls went blank. They tried again and again, till then, they admitted her in the hospital and now Mehak dug in Vaishali's contact list and tried to find some familiar name, which she once told them. Soon, she found the number, the number of Dheeraj, her husband's best friend's number.

He picked up the call on the last ring.

"Hey, what's up, Bhabhi?"

"Hello, Mehak, this side.
Vaishali's colleague."

"Um.. what happened?
Why are you calling me?"

"Could you please tell that asshole That his wife is admitted to the City Hospital for god sake. And to come here, so that, Doctor started treating her. After that, he can go back to his dear girlfriend. And for your second question, your dear friend didn't pick his wife's call. Probably busy with the makeout session with his GF."

"One second, First What happened to bhabhi? And second, his girlfriend? Seriously, the last thing I know, he didn't have any gf."

"I don't want to hear any word about him. I just want his signatures. So please, tell him to come fast"

"But?"

"She had a very high fever. Also when she fell, she was climbing the stairs. So, she already lost blood. Could..."

Before she said anything, Dheeraj cut the call. He was horrified to learn about Vaishali. And most important, Ritwik's girlfriend. Lastly, he knew the realisation of Ritwik's feeling towards Vaishali. Ritwik himself confessed his feeling that he started falling for her wife, now, from where the hell this girlfriend came into the scene.

He was in the nearby set, so he instantly left the set after telling his colleague to inform the director. He made his way to him where he was instructing the members about the certain move. Dheeraj dragged him from there and yelled, "Where is your phone?"

Ritwik confusingly took out his phone and gave it to Dheeraj, saying "Here?"

Dheeraj took his phone and saw there was not a single call from Vaishali. For a second, he thought they were pranking but then why would they say something serious like this about Vaishali's health. He checked his block list nonchalantly. He found Vaishali's number there.

With a rage in his eyes, he asked his friend, "Why is your wife's number in your block list?"

On the other hand, Ritwik had zero idea, who blocked her wife's number in his phone, "What?... I... I don't know Dheeraj. I never blocked her. I...."

Dheeraj sighed heavily and added, "This is not the time, Rit. We need to reach City Hospital as soon as possible."

"What? Why? ..... Is.... Vaishali...... What happened to her?" Ritwik was confused but when he linked the dots, he asked him. "D, please tell me what happened?"

"Bhabhi..... Bhabhi fell from the stairs in her office. She fainted while climbing the stairs and there was blood loss too. Also her friend informed me that ..... her health. She had a very high fever."

"D, drive fast. I want to see her."

He was worried for her. For this time, her affair, her betrayal was not more important than her health. He already assumed if they were asking for his signature then the situation was not good.

As soon as they reached the hospital, he asked the receptionist and hurried away to her room. As he came, he quickly signed the papers so that her treatment could start.

He stood in front of the O.T.. After a while, a nurse came and said, "Patient lost blood, also due to her illness, she was weak so we need B- blood as soon as possible."

He was trying very hard not to cry. But it was difficult for him. When he heard about her condition, directly or indirectly, he was blaming himself. He wiped his tears and said, "I..... My blood is AB- I'll donate."

"Okay, please come with me."

◦•●◉✿ • ✿◉●•◦

After donating the blood, Ritwik was coming back to the O.T., when he heard,

"Harsh, leave me. I will ask him. What is he doing here now? We want his signature. We got it. Now, he can go back to his girlfriend."

"Mehak.... Please......"

He interrupted them and said, "Girlfriend? Whose Girlfriend?"

On the other hand, when Mehak saw him, her blood boiled because her dear friend was in this condition just because of the man standing right in front of them.

"Oh.... Now Mr. Right is behaving all naivé"

"Miss, I don't know you and vice versa. So please don't assume anything on your own."

"Oh, now I am assuming. Wooow just wow. The girl who was suffering inside the room is just because of you. Mr. Ritwik, we are here for her and We are enough. We don't need you more. We called you just for the sake of signature. Now, we can take care of her like always. So, there is no need of you." Mehek said angrily.

"For God sake, she is my wife. And I have every right to be here....." he half-yelled.

Mehak scoffed at hearing the word Right, so she replied with a chuckle. "Right?
Then, where was this right when she had a terrible fever? Where were you when she called you to book an appointment with a doctor as she didn't know much about this City? Where the hell were you when your so-called girlfriend was telling her your and her colourful moments. Whereas Vaishali just wanted to talk to you?"

"Girl...friend.... Why would I have a girlfriend when she is the one who has an extra-marital affair?" He was shocked to know that, but he remembered the one thing which Tanu told him.

"WHAT?" This time other than Ritwik all of them were shocked.

Mehek sneered and said, "You are impossible, just to cover up your wrong doings you are blaming her for infidelity where you were the one who couldn't control your hands even after knowing that you are married."

"Just because you are a female. You can't blame me for something which I never did."

"ENOUGH, both of you." Harsh stopped both of them and said, "Mehek, you heard the conservation once. What if there was a huge misunderstanding?"

"Mis ........ "

◦•●◉✿ • ✿◉●•◦

-