🌹Trust🌹

Don't forget to vote ❤️❤️◦•●◉✿ • ✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿ • ✿◉●•◦

"Harsh, how could you side him? You man, all the men are the same. I never imagine that you will also side with him even after knowing what he did to her. Let me ask you, did you forget her puffy eyes, did you forget her sad face? Did you forget EVERYTHING?" Mehak was boiling in anger.

"Mehak, please try to understand. I can't forget all the gloominess on her face all these past days. And do you forget, I was the one who was able to bring her for lunch every other day with us." Whispered yelled Harsh. It's the truth because he was the one who was able to bring her out of her gloomy mode at least for some minutes.

"Then why the hell are you supporting him?"

"Because I know his expressions. Did you not notice his restlessness, his worries, when he came here, even now, do you think he is lying?"

Mehak was tight lipped. He was correct. Even a blind person could figure out how much Ritwik cared for his wife?

Mehak just signed and sat on the nearby seat. Ritwik who was befuddled to know about his infidelity where he knew she had an extra marital affair. It turned out that someone tricked them. Due to their busy schedule, due to their lack of conversation, brought a heavy toll on his wife's life. Whoever the person is, he was going to pay for his wife's health. The person he loved *to the moon and back earth* is lying on the hospital bed. He didn't even know that his wife was suffering. In his own jealousy, he never noticed her weakness.

He was disappointed in himself for being a terrible husband. The girl who was laying on the hospital bed came here, came here believing him. She believed he, who would always be there for her in any situation, never betray her.

He sat on the floor in front of Mehak and said in his heavy voice, "I am sorry for everything but Please, tell me everything. I want to know. And believe me, I don't have any girlfriend. The girl I loved is inside the room."

Mehak calmed herself and said, "We just know the little she told us when we forced her to tell us."

"Maybe there were call recordings. We all have set all our calls to automated recording as we never know who we are talking to and when we were blackmailed, so these recordings help us in future." Mused Harsh.

Mehak gave the phone to Ritwik and left from there to give him privacy. Ritwik took out the earphones and plugged in and started listening to the recordings of his number.

Recording 1 (time : one day she wanted to go out with him)

Left side Vaishali, Right side the other person.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"Umm, Can I talk to Krish.... I mean Ritwik"