twenty <3

Twenty

"Turn on the news." Shigaraki ordered as he took a seat at the bar.

After having enough of the news, Shigaraki turned off the screen before turning to his subordinates and telling them how pissed he was about the turn of events. "Not everyone is perfect." He ended his speech before turning his attention to the ash-blonde boy chained to a chair.

The young boy was still in the thin, black clothes he wore from that night of the raid, when the league had captured him. Despite the scowl on his face, he kept his mouth shut as he glared at the villains that surrounded him.

"Modern day heroes are so uptight, don't you think, Bakugo?" Shigaraki asked, but received no answer from the young boy, despite his mouth not being taped shut or anything.

On the other hand, you were still leaning against the door until you heard shouting from outside, causing you to widen your eyes. From shouting to loud thuds, you were getting anxious as you tried to open the door, but as you expected, nothing.

"HEY!" You shouted, banging on the door as you cried. "Open the door, please, anyone." You bawled as you kept banging on the wooden door, but it was useless. You felt nonexistent, as if you were never there.

"I hate you. I hate you." You mumbled as you cried even more.

After what seemed like forever, the door suddenly opened, causing you to fall to your knees. Your eyes widened at the scene in front of you as you raised your head to stare at the man in front of you. One look was enough for your body to tremble as your pulse became unsteady.

"H-h-hero..." Your breath was unsteady as your eyes quivered in fear.

What is a pro-hero doing here? Why was the person in front of you not Shigaraki? How did they find out about the hideout? Was everybody safe? What are they going to do with you? Your crowded mind was interrupted when you felt a hand on your shoulder, causing you to yelp as your body trembled in fear.

"Don't worry, young lady. We are here to save you."

You gasped as you froze and stared at the man with wide eyes. Your mind was not comprehending the situation at all. What did he mean by save?

"Please come with me, young lady, this is no longer a safe place for you."

Apparently earlier, the captured student had heard your screams, and although he couldn't make out what you were saying, he knew you were locked away. So when the heroes did show up, he made sure to tell them about the lady in the room.

And to their surprise, the young student was correct. They found a damsel in distress, or at least that is what they believed. The reason being, they've never seen you before or seen you take part in any of the league's horrible activities before.

"I managed to find her information. Her parents passed away when she was young, and she's been an orphan since. I'm sure that's why they took advantage of her."

That's right. They don't know that you're a part of the league because you've been trapped inside ever since you came. Was this part of his plan? Or was this your luck saving you from disaster?

"Y/N, I'm hoping you cooperate with us as your information might save lives." A man with short black hair stated this as he took a seat in front of you.

After the heroes found you, they evacuated you from the scene and brought you to the closest police station to interrogate you. From there, you were trapped inside the same four walls as before as you sat by yourself. And from what you've been hearing, it seemed like the members of the league hadn't been captured yet.