Twenty Four <3

Twenty Four

You smiled softly before saying, "Yes, there's a chance, so let's take things slow and get to know each other better."

There was a spark in Shigaraki's crimson eyes that made your heart flutter just by looking. As you saw him open his mouth to say something, a loud thud was heard.

"AHHH!!"

The voices with a blend of a feminine and a deep tone screamed, resulting in a loud thud on the ground as the metal door slammed into the wall for opening too fast.

You and Shigaraki turned your heads in unison to find Toga and Twice sprawled on the ground, tangled in a mess of limbs.

"Jin-kun, you just had to ruin it." Toga glared at the man in a gray and black suit.

"I'm sorry."
"It's not my fault!"

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Shigaraki asked, his voice laced with annoyance as he glared down at the disheveled duo.

Toga quickly scrambled to her feet as her face flushed with embarrassment. "We...we were just, um, checking on you guys. You know, to make sure everything was okay."

Shigaraki sighed, shoving his hands into his pocket as he stared at the two. "Isn't it kind of rude to be spying on your boss?" He asked them, tilting his head at them.

However, it seemed like Toga wasn't affected by her boss's mood at all and decided to skip over to you with Twice. Their eyes sparkled with mischievous curiosity as Toga's mischievous grin widened.

"How romantic!" Toga exclaimed, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

On the other hand, Twice scratched his head, clearly uncomfortable with the situation. "Sorry about that." "That's so manly!" He spoke, avoiding eye contact with his boss.

Shigaraki's face flushed with embarrassment, but he quickly regained his composure. "Enough of that," he snapped, his voice laced with irritation. "What are you two doing here?"

Toga giggled, clasping her hands together. "We were just curious, Tomura-kun! You know how it is. Love is such a fascinating thing!" Toga squealed as the image of the green-haired boy crossed her mind. She couldn't help but fantasize about the day when she'd experience a love confession from him as well.

So they heard everything, you blushed at the thought of having the two of them witness the intimate conversation between you and Shigaraki.

"So, Tomura-kun, do you really love Y/N-chan?" Toga chirped, her voice filled with excitement.

At this point, Shigaraki decided that it was best to let his members know that from now on, you'd be untouchable. Not to mention, it would save him from explaining; therefore, he didn't want to hide anything.

Shigaraki's gaze softened as he turned to look at you with longing eyes. "Yes, I do," he replied, his voice filled with a tenderness that surprised everyone, including himself.

Toga squealed in delight, clapping her hands together. "Oh, this is so romantic! I can't wait to plan the wedding!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Your cheeks grew hot as you stammered, "W-We're not thinking about that right now, Toga-chan. We still have a lot to do."

Twice, however, seemed skeptical. "Are you sure about this, Shigaraki? I mean, being in love and all that...it's not really our thing, is it?"

Shigaraki shrugged, his eyes still focusing on your face. "Maybe not, but love can change people. And besides, who says villains can't find happiness too?"