Something's Off

Xavier was on his way to have tea with his mother, Empress Ameilia (Picture above, all rights reserved to original owner) when he heard Lilith. Stopping he took a detour to one of the smaller gardens in the Palace. Upon entering the garden, he hears someone crying, stopping a bit away Xavier sees Lilith and a unknown woman standing near each other. The smaller lady had tears in her eyes and Lilith looked shocked to see her crying. Hooo... Lilith doesn't seem like the type to make people cry. The Head Maid sang nothing but praises about how she's always helping fellow maids out, and how she never speaks ill words of others.

X"What is going on here?"

Both women seemed surprised to see him, Lilith turned away to avoid eye contact, but he could see the blush on her face causing him to chuckle in his head. Walking forward he stopped a little away.

X"I believe I asked what was going on here."

A unifiliar scent hits his nose, it's sweet but almost sickeningly so. It causes him to scrunch his nose up, and he starts to feel hazy. This isn't like before, it's almost like someone is probing his mind, trying to change his way of thinking about the sweet scent.

Lilith quickly turns her body to the Prince.

L"I greet His Higness Allistair, Sun to our great empire" Lilith curtseys.

She turns to the female lead upon her not extending her greetings. She is now standing, but instead of bowing or talking she just stares, smiling at the Prince. 

What's wrong with her? She wasn't like this in the original, her smile.... it's almost creepy. Something is definitely off about the Female Lead.

Lilith turns to the Prince to see what he thinks of the female lead, but what she sees surprises her. The Crown Prince is holding his head in his hands, almost like he's on pain. Not taking a second longer to think Lilith quickly runs over to the Crown Prince.

L"Your Higness what is wrong?"  

Xavier can feel his head throbbing, at the moment he thinks he might loose conciseness a familiar scent enters his nose. The throbbing in his head slowly subsides, he can think clearly now. Looking up his eyes meet Lilith's beautiful green ones, he sighs in relief. 

X"Lilith it seems I am under the weather, take me to my room please"

L"Of Course Your Higness"

Lilith supports Xavier, but before they turn around they hear a voice.

A"I..Gr..Greet His Higness Allistair, Sun to our great empire"

Xavier looks at the petite woman in front of him, although she was bowing he could see the smirk she had on her face, but the moment she rose it was replaced by a sweet and innocent one. This woman... she is an Omega? Just the thought of that sickening sweet scent made him nauseous, luckily Lilith was here. Alicia once again began to speak breaking his train of thought.

A"Prince Xavier, I just wanted to take some flowers to my room. I didn't mean any harm, please don't scold me"

Lilith was shocked, this was an obvious attempt to gain the Prince's sympathy by claiming she had scolded her. Did she somehow change the novel just by being here, but it had only been a few days since she was reborn here. None of this made sense, why did the main leads change so much? Lilith was snapped out of her thoughts by Xavier.

X"Who gave you permission to call me by my name?"

A"Huh? I...I just thought" Alicia stood still looking shocked.

X"I have never given you permission to call me by my name. If you call me by name one more time I will have you thrown into to dungeon with no food or water for five days, do you understand?"

Alicia stood clinching her hands into a fist.

A"I understand Your Higness"

X"Lilith let us go"

L"Yes Your Higness"

Lilith supported the prince back to his room, not failing to notice Alicia glaring at her as they walked away. She shakes her head, she will just figure out what is going on later. For now the Prince's health comes first. Once in the prince's room, Xavier immediately hugs Lilith. 

L"Your Higness Please let me go!"

X"Just for a moment, please Lilith"

Lilith couldn't bring herself to push him away, something in his voice told her not to. Xavier put his head in the crook of her neck and sniffed as much as he could, it was faint but the sweet scent calmed him. Lilith bit her bottom lip to keep herself from moaning. She could feel her body heating up from the close proximity, she dared not breath scared what she might do if she inhaled Xavier's scent.