Chapter 10

In morning
Tae pov
I just wake up for gym at 6am.everyone was sleeping so i can gym and then make some breakfast for all of them.

everyone was sleeping so i can gym and then make some breakfast for all of them

I was wearing my slippers with shorts and brown tshirt.then i started to workout for 2 hours.
Jeon twins POV
We just wake up for gym, we don't know about gym room then we wear our gym outfit and came downstairs. And there was a maid then we ask to them about gym.
Kook- excuse me...can you tell us about gym?
Maid: go straight and then left , you will find gym room *now and smile*
Gguk- thank you *smile*

Author POV
Then they left for gym and they see tae who was looking so hot and his sweater his coming from his body.
Tae- oh! Hi ggukie and kookie hyungie. Good morning. *smile and sweating*
Gguk- good........morning tae *memerised by him*
Kook- good...morning taetae *also memerised by him*
Tae- you also come to workout?
Gguk/kook- yes
Tae- oh!i was just going also, i was doing the gym from 6 am.
Gguk/kook- what from 2 hrs *widen their eye*
Tae- yep!now i have make some breakfast for you all so i have to go now *smile*
Gguk- you don't have maid for food ?
Tae- nope, i don't want to have food maid because i can make anything by my ownself too that why.
Kook- oho

Author POV
Then tae left for his room for doing his routine and go to make his breakfast and our twins were doing gym till 9 am and thinking about our sweaty tae how hot he was looking 🤭. Then at 9 am they left for his room and do his routine and wear comfortable clothes and then they left downstairs and then see tae making breakfast for them.
Tae outfit

Jungkook outfit

Jungkook outfit