chapter 41

Mn- ok jackson sir

*Let me introduce you to Vampire king jackson*

Jackson Wang Vampire king Age 27He was in school, he like tae so much and he proposed him but he rejected him and he is still obsessed with tae and wanted tae as his mate but he is married which he is burning with anger and he has a mate but he st...

Jackson Wang
Vampire king
Age 27
He was in school, he like tae so much and he proposed him but he rejected him and he is still obsessed with tae and wanted tae as his mate but he is married which he is burning with anger and he has a mate but he still only wants tae...and made her mate as his slave....he is just a psycho who only wants tae....
*Now lets back to story and sorry for skipping the months*
After 2 months
Author POV
In this two months, nothing happened just they fire miyeon and Vampire king is planning for something...today tae has to go to his personal apartment due to some painting work and dancing for other members and you know na twins.....
Twins- No you are not going to your house
Tae- it is just a week
Twins- OK we are coming with u
Tae- but....
Twins- no but we are coming with you and that's final
Tae- fine....happy now? *pout*
Twins - yes *while pecking tae pout*
Tae- you don't need to take your clothes, we will buy new and put it in my home *smile* now lets go, i need to take some material too....so now be ready, you haven't even bathed too. Now go fast.
Twins- OK , we will come in 10 mins *run towards their room so tae also go to both of them room and take out their clothes and come downstairs and sit in the sofa and see his eomma too so they started chit chatting*
After 10 mins
Author POV
Twins came downstairs with towel in their hand while rubbing their hair so tae go and take the towel of gguk and started rubbing it.....
Tae- come here kookie *while telling him so he take the towel from his hand and started rubbing his hair too and after rubbing it he take the towel and give it to maid to put it on washing machine.....*
Twins- we are here, lets go *while taking tae hand in their and*
Mrs.jeon- yeahhahhhhhh mr.twins you both wait
Tae- eomma, i will miss you *hug her*
Twins- it is only 1 weeks only
Mrs.jeon- you both *while take their ears in her hand which makes tae laugh*
Twin- Eomma *whine*
Tae- *laugh*
Mrs.jeon- now both you can go *while removing her hand from their ear*
And take care of my bear *while kissing twins forehead*
*They first left for the mall to buy some clothes and some vegetables and come to tae personal apartment.*
Twins- how can you make this two floor as beautiful as it looks?
Tae- i have paint this by myself only with the help of worker but i have paint the most of this floor *smile*
Twins- thats why it is the most beautiful house in this world *smile*
Tae- yeaaahhhh don't flirt *shy*
Twins - i think we forgot something
Tae- what is it ?
Twins- our morning kiss, can we ?
Tae- yes alphas *shyly*

*first taekook kiss then taegguk kiss*

Tae- now you do your work, i need to go to painting room for doing some painting

Twins- OK bear
Time skip
Next morning
Tae pov
I wake up first because today i am gonna bake cake and i am still in my night outfit

So my both bunnies are still sleeping why not making there favorite chocolate cake i have maken the melted chocolate and it is cold and i was making the battter but some one back hug me and i understand who is it, of course my alphas

Tae- good morning alphas *while making the cake and they started sniffing him*.
Twins - good morning bear *deep voice while sniffing tae makes him shiver* what are you making bear?
Tae- your favorite chocolate brownie but i have to put your cake batter for 3 hrs inside and i have melted the chocolate which is cold now
Twins- Cold? *smirk*
Gguk- *in mind link* hyung you are thinking what i am ?
Kook - *mind link back*yes gguk lets do it
Tae- if you want you can taste the chocolate.
Twins -of course but not like this
Tae- then *confused*
Twins- like this *they put some chocolate on tae neck*
Tae- what are you doing kookie and ggukie ?
Twins- we wanna taste this chocolate like this *smirk and gguk take tae and sit him down on table and started sucking and licking tae neck where they put chocolate and which makes tae moan*
Tae-koo..kie....ggu...kie...whatare.....yo...u...doi...ng *moaning voice*
Twins- lets us do it, we are hard, can we ?
Tae- yes alphas you....can *while moaning*
(Full smut on my smut chapter🌚🔞)
After 5 hours of doing it and they slept naked and ½ hour twins wake up first and see tae was sleeping cutely, he was looking so small in them and they smile and hug him and tae wake up.....
Twins - love are we go hard on you
Tae- if it is you i can go through all the pain *smile* Now lets go bath together i have an big bath tub...
Twins- OK then but *whisper* don't make us hard again you know na what will happen next?? *smirk*
Tae- yeeeeeeahhhhhh
Twins- now lets go *while taking him in his arms*

Lets skip the time After 1 weeks Tae pov From one week i was feeling well like vomitting seeing the foody i was feeling like i am being an moody and i wasn't feeling good too from when we have did it

Lets skip the time
After 1 weeks
Tae pov
From one week i was feeling well like vomitting seeing the foody i was feeling like i am being an moody and i wasn't feeling good too from when we have did it. I think i should check the pregnancy test......
Tae- love i am going somewhere
Twins- OK love
*he left for the medical shop to bring pregnancy test and take some chocolate and go to his company.....he go to his his office bathroom and check it....
Tae- i am...............

To be continue
Hope u like this chapter
Thanks for watching