0.1 : Prologue

Disclaimer: fem!y/n, sorry!

Y/n Macher, daughter of the supposedly dead, Stu Macher. When Y/n meets Quinn, she begs to meet her dad. After they meet they make a plan to get each of them, their own revenge. By accident, y/n falls in love with Quinn's brother, Ethan.

"Y/n you have to totally let me meet your dad!", Quinn exclaimed sitting in front of a coffee shop talking to her friend, Y/n Macher.

Y/n laughed, "Why should I?" Y/n asked, wanting to actually know why she wanted to meet her dad. The famous Stu Macher.

"Because he's totally awesome!" Quinn exclaimed again, getting excited talking about this, knowing she's talking to her favorite slasher s daughter? I mean, how lucky do you have to be?
"I mean c'mon! He's my favorite, and the only one still alive from the original!" She pointed out.

Y/n nodded. "True. Okay, but you have to tell me what you, and your family are planning, alright?"

"And I will! You sooo have to be included too!" Quinn exclaimed again, being happy she gets to meet Stu Macher.

•Time Skip•

"Are you sure you wanna do this y/n?" Ethan asked as he looked at his sister's best friend.

"Not really, but if it'll get Quinn to shut up, I'll do it." Y/n then chuckled a bit. "Peer pressure I guess, just like my dad." She stated.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said softly, sounding kinda worried for y/n.

Y/n then thinks for another conversation starter. She then speaks again.
"Are you a virgin?" She asked Ethan.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, confused, and a bit flustered when she asked that.

"Because normally, in this stuff being a virgin means you don't die. Also me too if you're wondering. Though it is a requel. Which I guess is different." Y/n told him.

"Yeah, true. I mean I JUST don't wanna die a virgin so." He told her.

"Yeah, I totally understand." Y/n said understanding, cause she also doesn't wanna die one. Y/n then thought of something and before they could stop their mouth it came out
"Maybe I can change that-", Y/n then realized what came outta their mouth, before Ethan could say something Quinn ran up to them

"Y/n!" Quinn exclaimed running to her. "Do you think we pretend we're sisters while we do this?! It'll be so much fun! Wait until San realizes you Stu Macher's kid! And that he is still alive!" Quinn announced to her.

Y/n sighed. "I dunno, I don't think it'll work. But sure. And why do we have to tell Sam. Like i'll go through with it yeah but-" started before Quinn cut her off.

"Sweet! C'mon let's go! See you later Ethan." She said grabbing y/n's wrist and pulling her with her.

Y/n sighed again. "See you later Ethan! It was nice talking to you." She said while getting dragged off.

"Sorry for messing with your rizz or whatever. But that was c-r-i-n-g-e." Quinn told y/n as they were in her room.

Y/n sighed. "Yeah I know. But c'mon your brother is totally cute."

Quinn shrugged. "Not really, he's just a nerd. But I mean at least someone digs him." Quinn said.

Y/n sighed and shrugged. "Yeah... I just have no idea when to even tell him. And our next conversation will be so weird!" Y/n announced falling back in Quinn's bed.

"And that's why I dragged you outta there." Quinn said sitting on her bed. "I wasn't gonna let you embarrass yourself. Plus, the sister thing isn't gonna work." She told her best friend.

Y/n shrugged covering this face with their hands. "I really gotta learn to shut up sometimes."

"You really do..." Quinn admitted.

"Yeah.."

-

"Did you really mean what you said?" Ethan asked y/n once they both had gotten comfortable on the couch.
It had now been three months since y/n blurted out that one thing. Sure they had hung out after them. But it was always in the back of his mind. He just wanted to know if Y/n was being serious.

"About?" Y/n asked confused. Whatever he mentioned. She herself has actually forgotten about the incident. Though she always hoped he wouldn't bring it up.

"Um, about three months ago..." Ethan addressed.

"Uh, oh you mean before Quinn dragged me off?" Y/n asked still needing confrontation on it.

Ethan nodded, looking Y/n in the eyes.

"Uh.. well. I don't wanna make things weird or different between us. So uh, so what if I meant it? Listen just forget about it, okay?" Y/n told him. She did have a crush on him. But she didn't want to tell him now.

-

Killers hearts are the most difficult to understand.

_______________________________________________

First chapter! I hope you like it 🫶🏻