I dare you to...

Warning! From now on, there will be:
• Sh*tty flashbacks.
• Nothing in here is cannon, really. It's like...90% false.
• Mentions of r@pe, Abu$e, and other sh*tty things to do to a person.
• Oh, and I might put kissing in XD

--------------------
Giyuu's POV
--------------------

"Mmm..?" I woke up to the feeling of being watched. I looked around the room to see Iguro's snake, Kaburamaru, staring at me.

What the f*ck? Where was Iguro?

"Um..." I sat up awkwardly. "Hello Kaburamaru..." I reached out to pet him.

...

He actually let me do that? He usually hisses whenever I come within a 10 foot radius of him.

And here I was.

Petting his head. And he was just letting me!

Without thinking, I went and picked him up.

...He let me...

In fact, he seemed to want to go round my neck.

Probably to strangle me. I moved him closer to me so he could slither round my neck and shoulders.

Once he was rested there, he pushed his face up against mine. Nuzzling?

Was this snake nuzzling my cheek?

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, and opened the door.

Iguro was stood there...

In nothing but a towel slung low around his hips. He wasn't even wearing his mask.

He shook his head to try and dry it. Then he proceeded to push his hair from his face and look in a mirror.

That was when he noticed me staring at him awkwardly.

"Ah...hello..." I said, my face heating up.

Iguro just looked back at me, silent.

"Hi." He quickly covered his mouth with his hands. "Uh...Can you..?"

"Yes." I quickly slam the door shut and slap a hand against my (very red) face.

"Ah...HeLlO~" I mocked myself quietly. "Who the f*ck walks in and just stands there!?"

"Hissss," Kaburamaru hissed at me.

"Oh, you want to go?"

"Ah no. He wants to stay with you a bit longer." A voice spoke up from behind me.

"Ah...hello..." I said once again, face-palming mentally.

"You... ah... said that already." Iguro stated, walking over to stand next to me. "Are you ok, though? You just collapsed in the street."

"Oh? Didn't realise."

"You were unconscious." Iguro said deadpan.

"...Right..."

Iguro was now fully clothed, and his mask was on.

He walked over to a small table and grabbed a box, then he came and handed them to me.

"A doctor said to give you these. He also said you weren't eating enough." He actually looked concerned for me.

Hah. Imagine that! Someone caring for me! Ah, I love jokes.

"Tomioka. When was the last time you ate?" He asked me seriously.

"It was..." I thought for a moment.

"The fact you have to think about it is enough to concern me, Tomioka-san." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Good point." I gave up trying to remember. It was way too long ago to remember. "I had a piece of cheese 3 days ago?"