I think I...

----------------------
Sanemi's POV
----------------------

I walked to Iguro's room, entered, and plopped myself onto his bed. I heard a suspicious sound, so I looked around and saw Kaburamaru hissing at me.

I narrowed my eyes, "Shut. The. F*ck. Up." The thing didn't listen and made me jump back as he came at me. "AYO WHAT THE F*CK!?!?!?"

I got off the bed quickly and backed up to the door, grabbing the closest object.

"OBANAI!!! THAT CREATURE OF YOURS HATES ME!!!" I shouted, trying to fend the snake off with a broomstick.

"I DON'T BLAME HIM!!!" Iguro shouted back to me, laughing.

B*tch.

I continued to sweep Kaburamaru away from me. Keeping my distance.

"I came here to talk about Giyuu-san!" I smacked the snake with the broomstick, causing it to retreat under the bed. "Ha. Pussy."

"Huh? You're literally holding a broomstick ready to bat him away, Sanemi." Obanai came from the bathroom trying to dry his hair. "Can you help me?"

I sit on the bed, and he climbs into my lap, passing me the towl (in a homie kinda way 😒). I grab it and start to dry his hair for him.

"So, Giyuu-san has been slightly more suspicious." I put the towl down.

"Really. Do you think I hadn't noticed? We literally notice everything about him. How could I miss it?" He narrowed his eyes, and then he rested his head against my shoulder.

"Should we do a body check? We've seen his scars, so we know he used to cut."

"God no. He'll tell us his issue when he's ready to. Don't be too pushy. It could push him away from us." We both fall into silence.

"...I don't want to use him for s*x anymore..." I say suddenly. "I kind of wanna stay with him? And be with him... to... uh... be friends."

Iguro pushed back, still straddling me, and nodded. "Yeah, I understand. We should be with him... uh... like best friends! Because we're straight..." (boi, you cuddling like this, and you think yo straight?)

I nodded and held him closer to me as he nuzzled closer into my neck.

"We are straight, right..?" He whispered. (No.)

--------------------
Giyuu's POV
--------------------

I was cooking when I felt something wrap around my leg, hissing. I looked down and saw Kaburamaru trying to get up.

"Mm." I hummed, loving as I picked him to wrap around my neck. "Iguro too busy to pay attention to you too, huh?" The snake looked at me suspiciously. Like he knew something I didn't.

Hm. What was he looking at? It's probably a mouse or bird.

"Squawk!! Gayuu!!"

...

Gayuu..?

I sigh and turn my head to look at Kanzaburou, holding my arm out to him. He flopped onto my arm with a heavy thump and almost fell off. Kaburamaru caught him with his tail.

"Thank you, snake." Kanza nodded his head at him. "Gayuu. I was told to bring you this letter." He held out his leg...

The bloody thing forgot the letter.

"Kanzaburou!! You idiot!!" I heard another cry from outside, and so I held up my other arm. Tanjiro's crow landed on my arm and spent five minutes trying to scold Kanzaburou. "You are very stu-"

"Shh. Leave him be." I stopped the crow, and Kaburamaru hissed at him. Matsuemon scowled at the snake and puffed out his chest.

"I'll have you know, my human is very strong. He can beat you easily." He was doing the crow equivalent to frowning.

"Mm. I suppose Tanjiro can be strong at times." The crow faltered when I Tanjiro's name.

Didn't expect that, huh?

-------------------
Iguro's POV
-------------------

I'd just finished whatever Sanemi and I were doing, and I was heading to the kitchen to get me some snacks.

"Mm." A voice said lovingly. "Iguro too busy to pay attention to you, too?" I heard Giyuu-san say from the kitchen, so I stopped at the door.

Pay attention to him, too? Does Giyuu-san want my attention? Does he think I don't notice him?

Kaburamaru looked at me, and we held eye contact for a while. Giyuu didn't even know what was going on.

"Squawk!! Gayuu!!"

...

Gayuu..?

I hear Giyuu sigh before raising his arm. An extremely messy ball of feathers landed on Tomioka's arm, almost falling off. Kaburamaru caught him with his tail, though.

Whose crow was this? Was it his?

"Thank you, snake." The crow inclined his head towards him. "Gayuu. I was told to bring you this letter." He held his foot out.

I narrowed my eyes.

The f*cking daft thing forgot it!

"Kanzaburou!! You idiot!!" Another crow called out, and Giyuu raised his other arm. The crow then decided to try and scold the older one. "You are very stu-"

"Shh. Leave him be." Giyuu looked at the crow disapprovingly as Kaburamaru hissed at him. The crow just puffed his chest out.

"I'll have you know, my human is very strong. He can beat you easily." Were he a human, the crow would be scowling.

"Mm. I suppose Tanjiro can be strong at times." Tomioka looked at the older crow as he said this. The other crow faltered when he said that.

"A-Ah... You know Tanjiro?"

"Yes. I am Giyuu Tomioka, the water pillar." Kaburamaru smacked the back of the crows head. "Matsuemon, Tanjiro is strong, but he is not yet a pillar. Don't go around saying he can beat people. He has to train first."

"Hmphm!" Matsuemon was obviously p*ssed off. He stuck his leg out, and Giyuu took the letter before the crow flew off in a strop.

"Silly thing. Bragging is not the way to go about life. I know his ego is huge, but damn..." He started dishing up the food he'd been cooking.

Wait. He'd cooked? He can cook? You know, I've never seen him go into a house. I don't even know where he sleeps most of the time.

"May I sleep here for a bit, Gayuu?" His crow asked. Giyuu looked at him and smiled ever so slightly...

Oh, sh*t... I felt my heart go faster than usual. Kanroji-san once said that happens when you've got a crush... Kocho says blood pressure and some other doctory sh*t.

If I knew how to test blood pressure, mine would definitely be high.

Giyuu's face was framed by his long dark hair. His ever so soft and shiny black hair. His hair even had a soft blue hue when the sun hit it just right. Giyuu's eyes were so blue that it was honestly stunning. Whenever the light touched them, Iguro froze, just so he could see how beautiful they were... for just a bit longer. He was such a good-looking man...

I let out the breath I'd been unintentionally holding.

Wow...

I... I think... I... I think I like- No. I don't like Tomioka.

I f*cking love him...