I'm sorry. || Chapter 6 ||

Stan just, stared at Kyle on the hospital bed. No tears, or emotion. This was his fault, he saw the light, but didn't even think.

''I'm sorry, Kyle'' He said, and held his hand, a single tear drop falling from his eye and he took in a deep breathe. The beeping of the machine was the only sound, his breathing started to get more heavy and Stan started crying, he couldn't help it. He loved Kyle with all his heart, this boy was his only reason to be on Earth. He wanted to hold Kyle in his arms all day, stroke his hair all day, be Kyles only focus all day. He couldn't bear to see him like this, why couldn't it have been him get hit by the car? Stan wrapped his arms around the red haired boy and cried into his chest.

He eventually had to go out the room, and he walked out the hospital. Staring at the ground, he did this everyday, he went to school, with no emotion, at his house, at the mall, at casa bonita. Nothings the same without Kyle, he cant smile without him being by his side.  He visits Kyle everyday, until the Doctors tell him he has a 40% chance of living, and his heart felt like someone crushed it, like the shatters fell to the ground.

Stan went to school the next morning and sat down at his seat, for once, in his life, Cartman felt bad for somebody. He didn't actually think that Kyle could actually die, especially when hes only 13.
''Stan! Pay attention! Whats the answer to question H?'' Mr garrison asked in a smug voice.
He quickly put his head up
''U-Uh.. I don't know.'' The black haired boy said and looked back at his desk, he hadnt got any work done, and the time was passing slowly. He heard Kyle's calm voice in his head, saying ''Its alright, Stan. Im here, for you.'' The voice said, and Stan smiled, tears falling out his eyes and closed them, replaying the message in his head. It will be alright, he will trust Kyle with all his heart.

Smiling with his lips, Stan got out his seat when the bell rang, rubbing the tears off his face. Leaving the school to the hospital.
'' Hey, im here to see Kyle Broflovski'' Stan said, and didnt even let the doctor speak, going to his room and opened the door, closing it.

He wrapped his arms around the other boy, smiling into his neck.

He could live.

And Stan will make that possible.

''Can I please do a surgery to help Kyle broflovski?''
''But-''
''I know. Just, please do it.'' Stan said and looked at the doctor
''Well, alright.''

Hours after the surgery was done, Kyle woke up. His first thought was Stan, the red haired boy jumped out of bed, his legs hurt, but he didnt care. 
''Wheres Stan?!'' kyle blasted, and the doctor pointed to a room and Kyle rushed into it.

Until he saw it.

Stan, he did surgery. To save Kyles life, and hes dead. The ringing of the machine.
''No- P-Please just, give me a minute with him, please.'' Kyle said and the doctors nodded, leaving.
''Stan, please dont leave me, please.. I-I love you..'' Kyle cried onto him with his hand on Stans, kissing his lips. 

Kyle sat in the chair, watching Stans casket be put into the hole and he didnt say anything, only tears coming out his eyes. This was all his fault, why couldnt they just have a happy ending? Cartman sat next to Kyle and put an arm around him, Cartman usually didnt feel bad for anyone, but this was the time he can. He didnt hate Kyle, and neither did he hate Stan. And this was the worst part, he shipped those two for years, and this is what happens. 

''I'm sorry, Stan, I love you with all my heart, I'll never replace you'' Kyle couldnt do it anymore and ran out the funeral.