Three

Dabria pov

As I wake up I then get up and put some dark eye shadow under my eyes making it look like I'm sick.

Why am I doing this. Well because I sing and I have to go to a restaurant and sing for them.

After I'm done I get in bed and sleep.

Aden pov

As I wake up I get up excited and go to my twins room.

As I go in I see her sleeping. As I look at her I see bags under her eyes, she looks tired, sick.

As I wake her Dabria gets up.

"Mhmm. What?" Dabria says in a small voice sounding like a whisper.

"Twinny you ok?" I ask.

"No, I don't feel so good." Dabria says as I grow worried.

"Oh, how do you feel?" I ask.

"My stomach hurts. I feel hot, I mean I know I am, but not in a good way." Dabria says as I laugh.

"I'm also tired." Dabria says.

"Ok, I'll talk to dad. I'll tell him they can go and I'll stay home." I said.

"No,no you go enjoy yourself. If you don't go I'll never ever talk or even look at you." Dabria says as I sign.

"Ok, ok. I'll go, I'll just tell dad that you'll be stauing home. Well have some maids to take care of you. I'll ne back." I sakd I the leave and go to the living room.

"Dad." I say as I enter the living room to see everyone their.

"Yes?" My dad ask.

"Dabria's doesn't feel good. So she won't be going. She said that we don't have to worry about her and we can go." I said sad.

"Ok, I'll get a, that stick thing whatever it's called and I'll check her temperature." My dad says as he gets up.

Salvatore pov

As I get the thing, I them go to Dabria's room.

As I enter her room I see her sleeping as she listening to music.

I the go to her before I can touch her her forehead Dabria speaks "Touch me and you lose you're hand." She says coldly as here eyes are still close.

"I'm here to check you're temperature." I said Dabria gets up and puts it in her mouth.

"Can you give me tea?" Dabria says as I nod I then go get the tea.

Dabria pov

As Salvatore leaves I get the stuck and put it under my pillow so it can get heated up.

Tea takes about 15 minutes to make and he should take about 5 minutes to come back so I have 20 minutes which should be enough time to get the temperature up.

/ / /

As I hear heavy foot steps I get the denoator and put it back in my mouth.

Salvatore then enters my room I give him the thing and his eyes widen.

"Ok, you'll be staying home. Dabria I do miss you. You're my only daughter. I'll change and be better for you to see me as you're dad, me and you're brothers will protect you." Salvatore says.

He's lying, they always lie. Don't listen.

Leave Dabria alone. He's her dad.

Evilyn is right, Nara. They always lie and leave. Mom left because she and I was threaten. I blame him for living in this kind of lifestyle. It's may sound stupid, but it's his fault for what ever he did.