007 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 7

𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨, June21
6:24pm, 2023

AFTER NOTTI leaves, me and Ddot were eating up the rest of the tacos, "Hey so do you know what's going on with Dudeylo"He asks out of the blue.

"He's fine what do you mean? Did something happen today? If so I need you to tell me"I started getting worried if he was hurt or something.

I then realize how crazy I sounded just now. I was acting as if the world was going to end. But, judging by his face maybe I should actually be worried.

"I don't know if I should be the one to tell you"He looks very guilty, "Please Ddot"I beg now needing to know what happen.

"I'm sorry Kylah, I really am but i'd be a bad friend if I told you. Please just talk to him about it"He gets up and leaves.

Which, leaves me me completely mad and worried, two of which are to emotions I particularly don't like mixing.

After, about ten minutes Dudeylo finally walks through the door ready to go straight to his room but I stop him, wanting to know what happened.

"Sit down"I point to the couch, "You do realize i'm your guardian not the other way around"He looks taken aback but nods sitting down.

"Is there something you need to tell me, maybe what happened when you were at the block earlier"I question.

"Bro I knew Ddot was going to tell you"He gets up but I push him back down, "No he actually didn't tell me anything but now I know there's something so speak up"I cross my arms.

"Look I know you need a therapist so when I was at the block I sold some stuff"He looks everywhere but my eyes.

"You didn't have to do that"I sit down next to him giving him a hug, "I know but it was necessary, but I sold enough to cover you for a month of therapy"He hugs me back.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I WAS NOW getting ready to go over to Notti's house, and I had planned on staying over so I grabbed an extra outfit.

At the moment, I was wearing a grey yoga zip up, paired with some matching grey leggings. After that I had grabbed some basic white shoes.

I grabbed my phone and left walking to his place, knowing I probably should have told Dudeylo where I was going but he had been hanging out with Renae. And she's been on vacation for the past week and a half so I let them reunite.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Nottiosama