Chapter 10

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"What a charismatic Trio."  Rita Skeeter says with an awe look.

"Hello," She moves forward towards the Champions. "I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the Daily Prophet." She helds out her hand and shook hands with each of the Champions.

After this morning's dicussion and training with the Team. This afternoon is the 'shoot and interview' with Skeeter. Someone I really don't like. As well as the wand weighing.

Ever since the reveal about my career in St. Munggos and about the Magical Healing powers, they say. The Daily Prophet wouldn't stop pushing their nose in a business that doesn't require their attention, most especially Skeeter herself.

"But of course you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know." She chuckles a bit.

Me and Iliana, along with the three Champions share an awkward look.

"You're the juicy news!"

That's a horrifying statement. What a way with wording.

She goes to touch Fleur's cheeks, "What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" Then slapped it lightly.

Iliana clears her throat, "The Hands, please.". Skeeter moves her hands away from Fleur, as Fleur shots her a thankful look.

Skeeter then moves towards Cedric's hair, "What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a Champion tick?" She laughs a bit, moving up behind Cedric and places herself between Cedric and Vik.

I cough, "Personal space, Skeeter.". At this, both Cedric and Vik gave me a thankful look, but Vik also has a look of exasperation, which I know is towards Skeeter, which made me bit my lip, keeping the chuckle in.

She then moves back at the front continuing, " Me, Myself & I want to know. Not to mention, my rabid readers." She chuckles, "So, who's feeling up to sharing?" They all looked away from her, clearly uncomfortable.

Skeeter's eyes landed on Viktor, "Shall we start with the Infamous Quidditch Player then? Lovely."

I stop her from pulling both of them towards the Cup Board, "Skeeter, as you know by now. You're not supposed to interview a student even if they are off age, alone. So please, anything you need to say, say it out here. And if you don't want that, then don't do the interview. You have eyes. You could clearly see the Champions are not comfortable with you."

By then, me and Iliana as well as the other professors inside made sure that all questions that Skeeter asked is appropriate and comfortable for the Champions.

After almost what felt like forever. Olivander finally arrived for the wand weighing.