Chapter 23

Sorry for late update:)
Please vote and follow<3<3

I finally finished the book I was reading,I look at the clock and it was already 7:38, I should probably get ready

I look at the clock and it was already 7:38, I should probably get ready.

After getting ready the door opened revealing Aaron In suit. That's not what he wore in the morning but ok i guess.

" you ready?" Aaron says behind me making me jump "yea" I say putting on a ring "let's go"
I step out of the room " I need you to be in full confidence because your parents are gonna be there too" he says in a slightly annoyed tone

I don't say anything as we exit the house.
He opens the car door for me " since when did you became such a gentleman with me" I tease him "since today. And only when we go to my parents house or with anyone we know" he say as I get in , he shuts the door and goes to his side and gets in.

As he focuses on driving , I wanted to ask him to teach me how to fight but I just don't know if I will get there " Aaron can you teach me how to fight?" I asked " why do you suddenly want to learn how to fight?"

"That doesn't matter just tell me if you can teach me or I can go with one of your friends or brothers" I see from the corner of my eyes that he
clenched his jaw " there is no need for them I will teach you" he says coldly , sending shivers down my spine as he places his hand on my thigh.

After a while we arrive at his parents house , the guards opens the door for us , just as we step in I had a really bad feeling , Aaron gives my hand a squeeze making me come back on character.

" good evening sir , please come this way" one of the maid says , we follow her to the dining room where everyone sat family,brothers, everyone.

" welcome darling come sit down" his mother says, I sit next to ace and beside Aaron sits with Leon , I was face to face with their father who frowns looking at me making me nervous

I still when I feel a hand on my thigh, I place my hand on top of their and I realize it's ace.
He holds my hand ,squeeze it and whispers
" ignore him the more nervous you get ,the more he will have power on you" 

I look around as everyone starts eating , they were so focused on eating that they didn't even notice me and my eyes lands on my parents glaring at me before I eat anything , I look away not wanting to face them now.

I try to eat at least just a little bit but I felt like throwing up it's not because the food is bad it's just that I don't get to eat a lot and the food is too much and now I'm more nervous.

As everyone finish eating I excuse myself to go to washroom, I have to get it out it's too much.

I ask a maid where the washroom is when she pass by , I finally get there , I collapse down and vomit everything I just eat , relief rushes through my body.

I flush the toilet and look at myself in mirror, I looked paler than before and skinnier.
Just looking at myself makes me so upset,
Why can't I just look normal, why do I have to be this way.

All types of thoughts runs through my head, I take my phone out and take the case off and there it was the only blade my brother didn't know I had. he took all the blades and any other sharp tools from me but it didn't stop me.

I pull the sleeves of the dress up , I feel nothing from the cuts I do. The warm blood dripped down to floor, satisfying.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps coming, I quickly clean up everything I get gauze bandage from my bag and wrap it quickly and neatly, I check myself one last time and check if everything is clear.

I step out the bathroom and bump into someone
" whoa why in such hurry" I look up at the voice,
" oh nothing I was just going back" I tell Leon

" let me take you back than" he offers his hand
And I take it cuz why not.

We don't really go back To dining room , I think this is living room. Everyone stars at us as we walk in ,have they never seen humans before or what?

We sit down and chitchat for a while when suddenly Aaron's father wanted to speak with me alone , tho I was scared but I still went with him to his office, Aaron insisted on coming with me.

" have a seat"he says I sit down , Aaron stands by the door talking in call with someone.

" tell me why you agreed on this marriage ? Do you love him ? Is it money?" His grey eyes pins me " no it's not for money or that I love him it was because you left me with no choice- why are you even asking it's for business nothing else it should not bother you because you wanted this" I scoff " or is it that you have something else going on in that fucked up mind of yours"

" you do not insult me in my house, you will never be at the level you think you are in"
He says " and the reason I brought you here is cuz I need a heir for this company and mafia"

Every single nerve in my body freezes, heir ? has he lost his mind?
" I will definitely fucking insult you weather this is your house or not, and yes maybe I'm not at the same level as you because you have no chance to be in the level that I am in-" I remain calm " and no you will not be getting any fucking heir, got it ."

" you dare to talk to this way ? You fucking rude bitch " he spits "I'm not rude ,it's called a key to make someone angry " i say with sarcasm ,he raises his hand but it stops midway

" touch or hurt her and you will see the monster you always called me.Every inch of your body will be burning with every hit and shot" Aaron says from behind me , his gun pointed straight to his father's face

He pulls me close " do you know what you are saying right now ?" His father says " yes I do and I don't care what you say ,after all I am the king and the owner of every company you have" he says " it was great meeting you father , I hope I see you alive the next time we meet" he says and drags me away with him

" what the hell was that?" I ask but he doesn't answer " why would you even-" i stop talking when I hear gunshots.

And pain flowing through my shoulder, the last thing I hear is Aaron screaming my name.

And everything goes black.