4. real life!

WHEN THEY ARRIVED at the party, faye was completely taken aback. she had been to plenty of parties throughout the years, but none as large and chaotic as a college frat party.

everything and nothing was happening at the same time. there were people doing handstands on the kegs and drinking out of them, people smoking in the darker corners of the room, people dancing, people throwing up, laughing, crying, and even more. someone had spilled beer on the short dress she had decided to wear as soon as she walked in, which she did not enjoy very much.

faye thought that high school parties got crazy, but they were like a tea party compared to what she saw. the group of girls she had came with dragged her all around the house the event was at. they got her a drink and pretty much took her to the dance floor immediately.

they all started dancing, and drinking, and dancing, and then drinking some more. faye was usually very careful about the amount of alcohol she consumed in one night, but on this night she decided to let loose a little, as it was her first college party, and she wanted it to be memorable.

another thing was she, for some reason, trusted the team of girls to not let anything happen to her. she didn't understand it, considering she had just met them all, but something inside of her told her she'd be okay with them.

it wasn't but a few hours later, faye was a little bit more than tipsy. she was still dancing, completely zoned out and in her own world.

a few guys had come up, trying to grab and grope her, but it was quickly shut down, by both her and the girls.

suddenly though, she felt a pair of rough hands land on her waist, and she didn't push them off this time. she leaned her head back, trying to see who it was. a smiling paige looked down at her, and the blonde leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"i got tired of seeing all these guys try to dance with you." her voice made faye's side tickle, which was a sensation she had sometimes felt when people whispered close to her ears.

"and you think i'd rather dance with you than them?" she smirked, looking back down ahead of her. her hips moved from side to side, pushing closer to paige's front.

"the fact your still dancing with me answers that question." paige spoke a little louder this time, and tightened her grip on the girls hips.

they danced together for a while, which definitely earned some glances, not only from their teammates, but a few other people around them.

faye noticed the same group of girls that were looking at her in the main building, were now looking at her again as she danced. she didn't know if the look was good or bad, and she didn't know who the girls were. again, she brushed it off, trying to enjoy the party.

for the most part, she was enjoying it. she liked how she felt in that moment, which was new. she went to a lot of parties and only enjoyed some. but now, with her new teammates, she was having fun.

she liked dancing with paige, and she definitely liked how it felt to have paige's hands wrapped around her.

it was around 1am when they decided to head out. some of the girls had gone off and did other things, so the remaining group all had kind of split up to go summon their friends.

faye had begun walking in the direction she last saw nika, and it wasn't long before she realized paige was following behind her.

"your stalking me now? tsk, no better than those guys." she shook her head, looking back at paige with a playful grin.

"i'm just trying to help you find people. stalking is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?" paige had the exact same grin as she looked down at the girl. both kept walking, looking in various rooms, until they found nika, who was standing on the kitchen island and downing shot after shot.

"okay, time to go." paige laughed, grabbing her off the counter and setting her on the ground.

"paige!" she said, her face lighting up when she saw her. she was very drunk, and her croatian accent came out thick and deep.

"and faye! hi guys!" she waved at them with both hands, a cheeky smile plastered on her face.

paige rolled her eyes, leading nika through the house to the front door, where the three girls made their exit.

they all piled into the car they used to get there, which was aaliyah's big suv. it was the only car big enough to fit them all. plus, since aaliyah was the designated driver that night it just made sense to use her car.

she decided to drive faye, nika, azzi, and ice back to the dorms first. faye was seated in the back row, with azzi and paige. she was in the middle seat, which she did not find very enjoyable, especially because she was getting tired.

after a few minutes of almost nodding off, she decided to be bold and lay her head on paige's shoulder. she was a little scared that the girl would reject the advance, which would be so embarrassing. but she didn't, she didn't even react to the move. so faye kept her head there.

unbeknownst to faye, paige was secretly freaking out. she was surprised when the girl laid her head on her shoulder, and was happy that she felt comfortable enough to do so.

when she knew faye was asleep, she looked over to azzi, who was smiling at her. she pointed to the two girls, before making an air heart with her hands.

paige rolled her eyes, but also smiled. she looked down at faye, who was knocked out, the smile still sitting on her face.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

when faye had finally reached her dorm room, she kicked her heels off and practically threw herself onto the bed. after a couple minutes of almost falling asleep, she grabbed her phone and plugged it in.

when the charger went into the port, the screen lit up, and she realized she had a couple of notifications.

a few were from cece, so she replied to her and said her goodnights. most were just from tiktok or other social media apps, but only two caught her eye.

snapchat
paigebueckers added you by search

instagram
paigebueckers started following you