{Part-14}

"I'll Always Be Here To Remind You Of Just How Beautiful You Are"

________________°•🦋•°_________________

A/N Pov~~~

Taehyung- Ahhhh... Y/Nnnnnnn....
*Scream*

Y/N- woohoo.....Ahhhh...

___________________

Taehyung- Y/N let's rest on that bench for some time... *Panting*

Y/N- Taehyung are you scared of heights...??

Taehyung- No... I'm just scared of Rollercoasters... a little... It was too high and fast...

Y/N- Ohh...Taehyung do you wanna eat ice cream..??

She said pointing at an ice cream van

Taehyung- Wait here I will bring it for you...

_________________°•🦋•°________________

Y/M- Today Taehyung will come to take you shopping to purchase your wedding dresses...

Y/N- ok so, am I supposed to take a leave from the office today...??

Y/M- Yes..!!! And don't argue over small things with him...

Y/N- Mom...!! I don't argue...!!
*Whining*

Y/M- I know what you did when you went on shopping with Ji-an and J-hope... You both confused them over their dresses...

Y/N- Ji-an unnie told you...??

Y/M- No..!! I asked her... About your behavior towards Taehyung...

Y/N- Geez!!

Y/M- Now go, get ready he will come in a few minutes...

Y/N- Joh-ayo!!! (Ok)

_________________°•🦋•°________________

Taehyung Pov~~~

Today I'm going shopping with Y/N cause tomorrow is our wedding... Everything is happening so fast that I can't digest I'm going to get married tomorrow...

But I'm happy cause I'm going to get married to Y/N my LOVE... I really had a great time with Y/N in Busan... We become a little close...as she keeps on talking about herself, her friends, her family and all...

At all this time I discovered one thing about Y/N she's so talkative... She keeps on talking if she gets comfortable with anyone... And she gets comfortable in a very small period of time...

A/N Pov~~~

Taehyung- Hey wifey..!! *Flying kiss*

Y/N- Mom is looking at you only...

Taehyung look behind Y/N and saw her mom looking at him... He smile nervously and went to open the car door for Y/N...

After making her seat comfortably he does a little jogging to go to the driver's seat... Y/N saw him and a chuckle left her mouth...

Y/N- Nervous..?? Uhh..??

Taehyung looks at her and smiles awkwardly before pointing his index finger toward Y/M...

Taehyung- Look like your mumma is going to eat me up...

Y/N- It's not like that...she just came to know that we both were arguing over small things that day...