{Part-16}

"When You're Right, Nobody Remembers And When You're Wrong, Nobody Forgets"

_________________°•🦋•°________________

Taehyung Pov~~~~

The door opened and Y/N came in... She was holding her father's hand they were coming towards me...

All the time I was just staring at her she looked so beautiful... And the gown really looks good on her...

My choice is best in both cases... Fashion sense and choosing a life partner for myself... Mr.Shah... my so so soon be a father-in-law...

Gave Y/N's hand in mine... He said to take care of her... And I promised him to take care of Y/N until death separates us...

She stands in front of me and I just keep staring in her pretty eyes with love, affection, care...But she's looking at every corner of the aisle...

Except me... Maybe she's not that much comfortable to look at me directly in the eye...

It's okay from my side cause everything that is happening is new for both of us... But I'm already in love with her...

But she needs time to understand my feelings and get fully comfortable with me... I will try my best to keep her happy and make her comfortable with me...

Suddenly from nowhere, the priest started the vows...

Y/N Pov~~~

This man is really something else he looks handsome in all the outfits... And today also he's looking so handsome as always and hot too...

He's looking at me directly in my eyes... His eyes are sparkling... Like he wanna say...

I LOVE YOU...??? what...?? It's just my thoughts... it's nothing like that... I should concentrate on my wedding, not him... What the priest is doing...??

Why isn't he Starting the wedding...?? Taehyung is looking at me so deeply... He's not breaking the eye contact... Someone help me...

I'm continuously moving my eyes from here to there... I'm trying to not look into his eyes but this man... Uhhh...!!!

Then from nowhere, the priest started the vows... Thank God... Now, finally, Taehyung break the eye contact...

Priest- Do you Kim Taehyung accept Shah Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife..??

Taehyung- yes, I do...

Priest- Do you Shah Y/N accept Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband...??

Y/N- Yes, I-I do...

Priest- Now you may kiss the bride...

Listening to what Preist said I shoot open my eyes and looked at Taehyung while he was coming close to me he removed the veil from my face...my heartbeat increased...my poor heart is pounding so fast... He slowly leans and gives a peck on my forehead...!! Thank God... He's really a gentleman or trying to be one...??

Taehyung Pov~~~

When Y/N heard Preist saying "Now you may kiss the bride" she quickly widen her eyes... She was looking at me full of nervousness...

So I thought to tease her a little... I walked close to her and removed her veil slowly...My heart is beating so fast...

I lean towards her lips... Trying to show her that I'm going to kiss her on the lips... but maybe she was not ready for that so I packed her forehead...

Everyone started to cheer and...She looked shocked... I found it cute...

_______________

It's been more than half an hour since the wedding ceremony ended... And we are going to "OUR" house... The car ride is so silent...

Y/N cried when we were leaving her parents... So, I offered her my handkerchief... She wiped her tears... And cried for a few more minutes...

And from then she's sitting so quietly... I can't digest her being silent... She's a girl who loves to talk...

Y/N is looking outside the window and I'm focusing on the road... So, thought to break this silence...

I hold Y/N's right hand which was on her thighs with my Left one... she looked at our intertwined hands and then look at me...

Taehyung- You are looking so beautiful... 

I complement her....she chuckled and smiles a little...

Y/N- Well, It would be a lie if I say that you are not looking handsome...

I pass her a playful smile and asked her...

Taehyung- why are you so sad...

Y/N- Then what should I do... Keep on laughing like a psycho...?? Today I left my parents... And I'm going to start a new life with an unknown person... I'm A girl who never went out with someone... and especially a stranger... I'm a girl who is alone from the start... I only had a few friends to talk to and I'm happy with them... but no one ever understood me... first of all my parents left me in India with my grandmother... they left me at the age a child needs her parents the most... I never wanted to come to Korea... But my parents force me they brought me here... My parents are so nice, especially my mother but at that time I don't know what was going on in their minds they bring me to Korea with them...I never thought to get married in Korea... I never thought to get settled in Korea... It's been 12 years since I left India... carving to go their at least once... but my father never gave permission to me...
And you are asking me why I'm sad...??

She opened her heart to me... She shared everything which was going on in her mind which was troubling her...I parked the car on the side of the road and hugged her... she said all this in one breath... while tears never leaves her eyes...And at last, she cried so much

I patted her back... After some time I didn't hear her sobs so I thought she had slept... I can't see her face cause she's still in my embrace... I pulled her a little and saw she was awake... She was again thinking something...

Taehyung- What happen...?? Is something else is there which is troubling you...??

She shook her head as "no"...

Y/N- I'm really sorry...

Taehyung- For what...??

_________________°•🦋•°________________

                              。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

                  To Be Continued

So as I said in the previous chapter.. I uploaded fast...

And guys it's been only 1 day yesterday it was 1.2k reads and today my book got 1.3k reads...
Guys, I'm so happy... It wasn't possible without you All... Thank you so so much...

1051 words

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。