CHAPTER 37

"What's up?" Chris jumped up in my view, making me startled. I was heading on my way to meet Noah, after our last night chats. I didn't remember when I fell asleep and when he left my room. So, i was trying to reach him now, for the remaining questions; or most of that, i just wanted to see him.

I couldn't stop Blair without telling him. I needed to give him the slightest hint of what i was thinking in my mind.

I passed a forceful smile, not like the way i always felt with Chris. He was the murderer of my Coco. I could never forget and forgive him for that. I also would give my best to make him pay for that.
"Just taking a fresh air."

"Are you upset with me about anything?" He looked at me with his puppy innocent face. His expressions frowning. I would've swayed in them if i didn't know his real self; and most importantly if it wasn't about Coco. He shouldn't have dragged Coco in this mess!

'I hate acting all good in front of him!'

'But you can't make him suspicious, that you know things about him.'

'What would he do, anyway!'

'He can kill you, mom, dad! He can destroy your life! He can do so many things that you can't even think of them!'

'Fine, fine!'

"Why would I?" I chuckled, while we walked together. I didn't know where i was heading now.

"You aren't spending time with me these days. We are not the same as before." He bawled, his fingers fidgeting like he was too upset to even look at me.

'Faker!!'

'What a nice and unique word, by the way!'

"You know so many things happened." I said. Presently, i got where we were heading; the same direction, to the haunted house.

'Yeah, one of them is, you killed my Coco. You bloody jerk!!!!'

'Control your emotions, sweetie.'

'I am trying!!'

"I miss my Cutie pie too." His eyes fell on me, full of sadness. Oh no, let me correct myself, Fake sadness.

'How dare he say my Coco -- his!!!!!!!!!!'

'Calm down, please.'

'I can't stand this jerk anymore!!! 'my cutie pie' my foot!!! He's mine and only mine!! Did you listen to me??!! That's MY Coco, MY!!!!'

'I will tell him, Coco is yours. But please, stop it or else i would end up killing him at this moment. And we both know that's not the right thing and also not the right moment to send him to hell.'

'I said, I'm trying!!'

'Thank you, i can see your 'trying'.'

"Iliana..." He moved, standing in front of me while he whipped his hands toward me.
'Don't let him touch you!!'

'How can i do that!?'

Before he held my hands in his, a hand dragged me on the other side. I looked up to meet Noah's beautiful features, he was close to me as he had been holding my waist into his big arms. My stomach filled with butterflies as always and i couldn't stop the blush appearing on my cheeks.

Noah was glaring at Chris and Chris was doing the same. 'Hello everyone, the staring competition has just started.'

"I guess, iliana and i were talking." Chris fretted, while kept staring at Noah. Chris moved his hand, maybe, to pull me from Noah; but Noah jerked his hand away.