9 pt.2

Camrin's pov:

Camrin's pov:

he took my shorts off and started rubbing my clit "mmm papi" he stuck two fingers in me and i let out a squeal "i got you this wet mama" he said placing a kiss on my lips "yes" he looked me dead in the eyes as he continued to finger me "oh fuckkkkk" i said throwing my head back "nah look at me mama" i looked at him and he grabbed my neck "you ever gon say some shit like that again " "n-no" "he fuck you better then me. hm do he fuck you better then me" "no no he dont fuck me better then you" "you finna cum mama" "yes" "cum on daddy fingers ma"

he didint have to tell me twice. (at all. at all at all) i released on his hand and the bed "mmm good girl" he said pulling his fingers out of me and licking them clean "you taste good mama" "thank you" he got off the bed and took his pants off "pa be careful please" i said rubbing my stomach "i got you mama" he said taking his boxers off. he got in between my legs and ran his tip up and down my folds "pa" i whispered "yes mama" "f-fuck me" "be patient baby girl"

"mmm" i whimpered. he slowly slid into me and my mouth fell wide "fuckkkk" i moaned "fuck you so tight ma" he said im my ear "mmm" i moaned he picked up his pace a little and i through my head back "FUCKKKK" "shhh ma you gon wake up lani" he said placing little pecks on my neck. i clenched around his dick and i heard him groan "fuck" "im finna cummmm" "me to hold it mama" my eyes rolled in the back of my head "cum mama" i squirted on his dick and his lower stomach

he pulled out and came on my thigh "fuck ma. come here baby" i said up and he picked me up. he walked in the bathroom and sat me on the sink. he turned the water on. he walked over to me and took my shirt off "mmm wait my boobs sore" "i know mama just let me take your shirt off" he took my shirt off. he picked me up and put me in the tub then turned the water off "get in with me papa" i whined "ok mama" he got un the tub behind me and wrapped his arms around me "i love you papa" "i love you to ma"