12

Camrin's pov:

Camrin's pov:

5 year later

"lani" "yes ma" she said walking in the kitchen "girl yo almost as tall as me you gowning up on me mamas" she smiled then hugged me "you and your brother bags packed" "Yes i cant wait to see aunty" she said smiling "ok girly. she should me here in a f-" i got cut off by a knock at the door "or now. go open the door for yo aunty mamas" "ok" she walked out the kitchen and opened the door "hi aunty" "hey lani" she said walking in the house "hey mo" "hey camrin"

"lani got get your brother baby" "ok ma" she said running up stairs. morgan walked in the kitchen and hugged me "how you doing" "good. thank you for taking the kids though" "yea you finna get some mean dick" "girl shut up" i said laughing. kay walked in the kitchen and dapped up morgan "wassup sis" "wassup bro" he walked over to me and grabbed my neck "hey ma" "hi papa" he pulled me into a kiss "ight let me go and get the kids for i see some shit ion want to" morgan said walking out the kitchen. i giggled then pulled away from the kiss "you look mad good mama" "thank you"

"MAMA" i heard kj scream "yes baby" "bye" "bye baby" "bye daddy" "bye baby boy" "bye ma" lani said "bye girly" "bye daddy" "bye baby girl" "ight come on yall" morgan said walking the kids out the house. kay turned to me and smirked "you know we fucking right" he said picking me up and placing me on the counter "go lock the door" "bet" he walked out the  kitchen and locked the front door. he walked back over to me and started kissing on my neck "mmm daddy"

sike bitch this book is finally over. but i got a surprise. yall get the surprise in a few minutes or hours ion know yet. but yea this book is over