the walk

In the beginning this path was beautifully decorated with elegantly scary statues and figurines of demons and devils with horns and swords . I wasn't particularly surprised or terrified because I personally had a thing for horrifying and scary sculptures . But after walking for a mile the decoration on the sidewalks became more sickening . I could now see small animals like rabbits and squirrels lined in an order , lying dead as if someone used them for decorating the sidewalks . The worst part was that those animals seemed dead but , had a smile , a creepy smile on their faces , even though they were split in two from between with their guts completely visible , blood dripping , one could easily discern each organ just by looking at it . People with a weak heart would've fainted if they took even a single glance on those bodies . But I was unaffected because in my career as a Detective I had seen much worse . I continued walking and noticed that the pattern of the sidewalk's decoration seemed to have changed after every mile or so and got more gruesome as it progressed , this time after I had completed another mile . The decoration or rather the animals had changed from rabbits and squirrels it was now dead bodies of relatively big animals like dogs , cats , goats and sheeps in an even worse condition . Their stomachs were cut open , intestines completely pulled outside yet left hanging on to their bodies , blood and multiple bodily secretions oozing out of their bodies , several satanic symbols mercilessly carved on their bodies yet that accompanied that eerie smile on their faces .
I continued walking this time with a faster pace for these encounters had increased my interest in this case dangerously too much . After completing another mile I was already expecting things to get even more gruesome . And as I had anticipated the decorations became even more petrifying , this time there were even bigger animals like lions and elephants . This time in the worst condition a sane person could imagine . Their skins were completely separated from their bodies , one could easily see their blood veins , muscles and bones . Their organs were carved out of their bodies yet were left somewhat attached , their intestines coiled on and around their bodies , heads cut open , the top of their head still left hanging on the mercy of their skin , brains completely visible with blood oozing out . Their eyes brutally gouged out of their eye sockets , jaws broken , their hearts out of their bodies , scary enough , yet they were still beating . And all of this still accompanied that eerie smile on their faces . It was truly a nauseating sight . As I continued walking my experience as a Detective told me that all of the bodies seemed fresh as if it was all done just when I saw them moreover , none of the bodies leaked out the stench . The stench that is given off by dead bodies . And not even a single fly , let alone a scavenger was seen anywhere near the bodies .