fourteen

(thx for 2k views!! didn't even notice when it hit 1k lmfoa)

°。

tanjiro seemed to be taking his sweet, sweet time slaying the demon.

kazemi was gonna beat his ass once the mission was over. why? because she was protecting all the train cars at once. the fleshy tendrils were relentless, and weren't slowing down for anyone. zooming back and forth throughout different train cars was slowly but surely pissing her off. her stamina was also leaving, bit by bit.

finally, she saw hogfish wake up.

"ggghh... GRAAAGHGHGHSH!"

she paid no mind to the animalistic growling, and continued to cut down tendrils. they were slow enough for her not to use breathing styles. it seemed like the quantity of them made them a lot less durable or speedy.

"HEY! VOODOO GIRL! WHERE'S KENTARO!?"

"on the roof of the train."

inosuke dashed past her, going to the top of the train where tanjiro was.

'of course he doesn't even try to give a helping hand.'

she continued to slash through each projectile, grimacing a bit. the train growled lowly whenever she attacked, which was very discomforting. like, how would you feel if a sidewalk yelled out in pain every time you walked on it? 

inosuke suddenly jumped down through the ceiling, screaming out his breathing technique, which cut down majority of the tentacles in one car. but, they almost immediately regenerated. inosuke turned to kazemi.

"VOODOO GIRL! YOU CAN DO CRAZY STUFF, SO IM LEAVING HALF THE TRAIN TO YOU!" and, with that, he sprinted to the front. 

she was confused at the nickname, but didn't really say much and just nodded. 

kazemi then noticed nezuko get up, and begin to fight off the tentacles attacking the sleeping passengers. noting to herself that nezuko had that train car under control, she dashed over to the others, swiftly slicing off each one.

shortly after she sprinted away, kazemi saw a bunch of tendrils charge towards her.

when i say a bunch, i mean a cluster of them as big as the whole train car. perhaps enmu realized that he needed to get rid of her first, as she was the one protecting majority of the passengers. in other words, probably the main threat as of now.

'well, shit.'

she prepared a stance.

'sea breathing, sixth form: storm surge-' she got cut off in the middle of delivering her breathing form.

"thunder breathing... first form. thunderclap and flash." 

completely out of the blue, zenitsu zoomed through the car, slicing the clump to itty bitty pieces. he then continued to zap through every cart like lightning before stopping at one. the train growled loudly.

kazemi stared blankly at where he once was for a moment, before continuing to slash through other tendrils. 

a little later, she saw tanjiro jump down from the top.

there were 8 train cars total. as of now, kazemi was protecting 5, zenitsu and nezuko protected the other 3 together. kazemi didn't even know what firefish and hogfish were doing. they were all the way at the front.

°。

she continued to attack, before suddenly, the floor got all mushy. out of nowhere, the floor became fleshy and bubbly, just like the walls of the train.

'ew, what the fuck.'

she jumped onto one of the seats to avoid getting stuck to the ground. ignoring the fact she was literally stepping on a passenger, she continued to slash and dice each projectile.

out of nowhere, she heard a very familiar, booming voice from one of the train cars near her.

"to think this all happened while i was sleeping. how preposterous! some hashira i am!"

'yeah, no shit. even hogfish woke up before your stupid ass.' she thought to herself in annoyance.

"if only i could... hide under a rock!" just a second later, rengoku slashed through basically all the tendrils in majority of the cars, making it smell like burning flesh.

the train screeched, and almost derailed. no, it didn't growl like before, it fucking screamed. how the hell does someone manage to make a demon train scream?

the entire train shook, and kazemi almost lost her footing. she ended up catching herself, though.

the tentacles stopped their pursuit for some time after that major hit, letting kazemi take a breath of air. she was panting slightly. she had been running back and forth for the past half hour, while the others were literally struggling to protect one. she knew everyone had varying levels of prowess, but it still genuinely annoyed her.

then, rengoku zoomed towards her, scaring her absolutely shitless.

"hello, young slayer! tanjiro has informed me that you were protecting 5 train cars total beforehand. that makes you quite the formidable slayer! now that I am here, i will protect 4." rengoku stated, smiling. he always seemed to be smiling. it was a tad bit scary.

she just nodded, but felt a little annoyed. she was stuck to protecting one now.

"boar boy and young kamado are locating the demon's head as of now! i have great confidence in their abilities! the tendrils will not remain inactive for long, so i must go now." and then, he dashed away to the 4 rear cars.

'i wish i didn't tag along on this damn train mission.' she grumbled to herself in her head, before continuing to slash at the flesh tendrils.

°。

hbgvfcdedrftgyhjnh bgfrdtyuihytfrdf tghvsfdrftwdehbgytwyghdw trdgwhjbdgytwg dwvfrdwgbd tefwdb g    wtde whdbgtv ewydywebhdyt fwydhbwegtfdetwgh  dbgwtfdghbgdvfw egdhbgvtdtewgdh  bgw g g g g g g  g g g g  df d dw  wd q dw d we f ed we  frt  rfde fr   fr we f ed  w d w dd w d w d wed w dw d we d ewd ew d we d d we d wd dw e d wd d d d d d d d d d   a   x x x     q q q w  w w w e e e e r r r  t t yy f  ddhewjdwd wbdnb 00 000000 bgfdertyuygfreeyuuytertyujhgf frh .q gtr kj n fn gf ngf n hf jnh f jh hn h g g gg g fh bgh gh  g h h h h gb bg

bue

unedited