pařt ⁴

IN SOMI'S HOUSE
.
.
.
.

Y/n and faizan :: what 😳

*( both start to act like vomiting ,,, trying to take out the food from their stomach)*

Somi :: gyzz what's wrong with you both stop . I was just kidding *( laughing hard )*

Y/n :: it--it was a prank ? *( asked in disbelief )*

Somi :: indeed it was *( laughing )* before making foods I had screech  on Google that what Muslims can eat and what not ,, and that's how I came to know that you guys aren't allowed to eat pork . but I thought to have some fun with you both . Just look at your face guys . *( start laughing like a crazy person )*

*( both siblings looking at her in disbelief )*

Y/n::  seriously you almost gave me a heart attack .

Somi :: Haha sorry guys

Y/n:: you are gonna die in my handMs. somi  . *( start hitting her with the  spoon)*

Somi :: oohh no wait no wait *( start running )*

Faizan:: ahh *( he let out a long sighs of relief )* now i feel like that  i got  my life again .
.

.
.
.
.
.
IN JEON COMPANY
.

Jk and jimin came to the company

Jk and jimin came to the company . As soon as they entered the building all the employees were bowing infornt of them . But not out of respect but out of fear.  Bcoz all of the brothers are known as cold , arrogant persons . Who don't give a sh*t about others . Both jk and jimin smirk . Watching the fear in the employees eyes .
.
.
.
.
.

Soon jk and jimin reach to the meeting room where they are suppose to meet .
.
.

.
.
.
Jk  :: heyiii hyungs . how are you all ?

Suga :: we are fine kook . How about you ?

Jk :: I'm good .

Jin :: btw how was the mission ? Did you got the drugs .

Jk :: it went well and yeah  I got the drugs . next week we are gonna  sell them  to the international market .

Jin :: good . Ok now let's come to the point , for why I call a meeting today . As we know that a bast**d dare to betrayed us . So kook you have to show him his right  place .