pařt ⁹

Author pov __°•°__
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author pov __°•°__

.
.
.

《 when y/n released that she's tied up she start to shout for help and struggle to free herself. 》

Y/n : Hello. Is anyone here . please Set me free . Can anyone hear me . *(struggling to free her hands)*

《 Suddenly the cloth from her eyes was removed . It took her few seconds to adjust with the lights . When her view was clear she saw that the devil aka JUNGKOOK was sitting infornt of her . holding a gun in his hand while giving her the raffish smirk of his . 》

Jungkook : it tooks you  long time to wake up doll .

Y/n : where is my brother .

Jungkook : wow looks like you love your brother so much . After coming back to your conscious your first question is where is your brother. Don't you care about yourself ?.

Y/n  : just tell me where is he .? You didn't do anything to him right?. You didn't hurt him right? *( panicking)*

Jungkook  : well no i didn't hurt him yet .

Y/n  : What do you mean by yet . Why are you doing this .why don't you just leave us alone ?*(shout)*

Jungkook  : don't you dare to shout at me.*(hold her chin)* I hate it when someone else rise there voice infornt of me *(angry)* .

Y/n  : what do you want from us . Please let us go . We did nothing wrong with you . *(teary eyes)*

Jungkook  : who told you that you didn't do anything wrong doll .*(slide the gun from her forehead to jaw)* you did wrong. You dare to disobey me . When I  told you that. You have to marry me  means YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME  you ain't no choice but to OBEY  me . *(shout)* but what you did you tried to run away from me . Huh . By doing this you dig your own brother's grave . Now just wait and watch. *(angry)*

Y/n : wh-what are y-you tr-trying to d-do .*(scared)*

Jungkook : why doll are you scared now huh . you should have thought about it when you tried to run away from your owner. You are mine doll YOU ARE MINE . Get that shit inside your head . *(shout)*

Y/n  : Just shut up , just shut up. I'm done with your bulshit . What do you think of yourself huh . You aren't my owner neither I'm your pet . Who will always obey you . Why don't you understand that I don't want to marry you . You know what you are mentally sick . You need thera..*(before she could complete her sentence jungkook slapped her)*

Jungkook  : what did you say huh I'm a psycho ? . yes I'm a psycho . yes I'm . But only for you . Now see what this psycho will do . *(angry)* 

《 words can't describe what you are feeling right now . You understand that it was a bad decision to triggered him . You shouldn't have speak this much . 》