Colors

Harry pov

I wake up before anyone has a chance to wake me up due to excitement. I get out of my bed and find where the house elf left my clothes. I find them and put them on. They are clearly clothes from the non magical world but they feel softer than I thought clothes from there could feel.

I am thinking about how soft it feels when papa walks in. "It is time for breakfast and then you must get going." This is the first time I have seen him since I got my new skill. He looks grey not dark but not as light as mine and about a bright as me.

He leads me to the dinning room where everyone is waiting. Dad, draco, Cissa and Luci are are sitting at the table. It is so colorful that it is somewhat overwhelming. I start with dad he has a more midtone purple that is about two thirds as bright as me and Papa.

I move to draco next his is light brown and about the same as dad but just a little bit brighter. Cissy is light yellow and a little bit less bright dad. Last Luci is a midtone red and about half as bright as me and Papa.

I sit down and eat breakfast. Through out breakfast we talk about school. "What are you two most excited for?"

"Potions I guess because the class I want the most I can't take till next year."

"What class is that?"

"Care for magical creatures."

"I can see how you would like that."

"What about you draco."

"Flying class."

"Of course."

The conversation stays on Hogwarts until we finish our food and have to leave for the train. Dad packed my bag yesterday to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

We grab our bags and travel to the train station. We say our goodbyes and me and draco get on the train. He leads me to a compartment where his other friends are waiting. We sit down and I look over the group. There are many colors and levels of brightness but I don't bother identifying each person because I don't even know who they are.

I settle down into my seat and close my eyes as I have nothing better to do than take a nap.

*What house should he go into?