Potions

Harry pov

I had a few more classes and lunch before I finally finally had the last class of the day potions with dad as the teacher. Sadly draco was not in most of my classes with me so in most of them I ended up sitting by myself as I don't really know anyone yet. So far all of the classes have been very easy because my dad and Papa have already taught me all of the stuff that we have talked about in class.

I sit myself right at the front of the class and get out my things. Before sitting quietly and waiting for everyone else to arrive. Finally after everyone has taken their seats, dad arrives and I can hear his cloak whipping through the air as he walks up to the front.

"There will be no foolish wand waving in this class." He says before he goes on about what he can teach us if we follow what he says. Finally he gives us the assignment. "Each group will be making a cure for boils potion. You may begin." He says before he comes over and sets the ingredients needed on to my desk.

I quickly identify each of the ingredients and set them in their own spots before turning to my potion book. It is in brail as Papa taught me how to read brail during the summer. I cut and diced and smash different ingredients before tossing them in and stirring at just the right times.

I finished first out of anyone in the class and carefully poured the potion into a few different viles. After my caldron is empty it takes my potion viles up to dad. I set it on his desk and I feel him shift. "Perfect as always." I smile and go back to sitting at my desk.

I clean my caldron properly while waiting for class to be over so I can eat dinner and go to bed. It has been a rather long day so I am ready to remove myself from all social interactions.

Finally the class is dismissed and I head up to the great hall. I politely ask one of the elves to bring me some pasta with just butter and Parmesan cheese. They get it for me and I eat a decent amount before I retire back to the Hufflepuff rooms and then my own room so I can take a shower. I spread out my wings and turn on the water.

It feels good to have my wings out after having them tucked away all day. I wait for the water to heat up and then I shower before slipping into my pajamas and going straight to bed.