Chapter - 13

Happy 2k+ views.....🥳🥳

12 / 20

Taehyung woke after a very good sleep and stayed like that on the bed. After a long time he felt so free. He thought a lot yesterday night and finally understood everything. He figured out what he should do. Last night Jungkook came back and no one bothered to talk at that time. So Jungkook went to the guest room while Tae went to his familiar room.Taehyung now has an idea about his life. He decided to stay away from Jungkook as well as Jimin. Yesterday Jungkook clearly told him that he has chosen Jimin over him. So what's the point of hoping now ? If Jungkook can't value Tae's feelings he also should ignore everything. After the counselling session he thought to focus on himself more. If Jungkook can't care about Tae , if other people in the world can't spare a glance at him he should be the one to take the first step to cure his own broken soul.

Taehyung analyzed this whole chaos happened not by his heart but by brain. Jungkook very easily forgot him. He easily dumped away everything they had for six years. He easily got manipulated. He easily let go Tae and replaced it by Jimin. Jungkook literally cheated on him. Eventhough Taehyung desparately waiting for Jungkook to comeback to him he is not sure whether they can be like how they used to be. He can't trust Jungkook in this matter. There will always be a bridge , a tension between them. They will never be like how they were in past. So it's hard to give Jungkook another chance. Taehyung blamed himself for being that broken earlier.

At that time he confused with the situation even now. He suddenely felt so left out and abandoned. He never knew anything rather than Jungkook still now. He was so scared to be alone in this world but now he understood that there's no point of hoping for Jungkook who gave himself for Jimin. He doesn't want to force Jungkook. The things Jungkook said yesterday triggered some sense in Tae's mind. He doesn't want to trouble Jungkook. He always wanted to support him. Although this whole thing hurts him a lot he can do this for his own and Jungkook's happiness. For Tae it doesn't matter what is the deal between Jimin and Jungkook as long as Jungkook is happy. He will not intermingle in Jungkook's things anymore. He will give up on him. He softly cried just with his own decision. Why this happened to me ?

He wiped his tears slowly and bit his lips. He noded to himself conforming his own thoughts. He will work hard to be stable. He will work hard to stand up in his own legs. But still he will love his Jungkoo. He can't hate him for leaving him. He can't forget everything Jungkook did for him for six years. He did more than what boyfriends do. Taehyung decided to live in their past happy memories and to love Jungkoo he knew before this December. The one who is soft , caring and warm. He will pay and treat Jungkook for every sacrifice he did. Actually he can't repay everything but he will show how much he is grateful to meet Jungkook. He can't kill these emotions he is feeling. He will bury everything in his heart and will make it easier for Jungkook and for himself. He loves Jungkook so much but he doesn't want him anymore.

Taehyung lazily came downstairs with a determined heart and made a sandwich for himself. He placed it on a plate and took the newspaper beside him which contains job vacancies. He brought both of them by his hands to the living room and sat on the couch. Then he began his job hunting through the newspaper. Jungkook also came down floor to leave to the office meanwhile and spotted Tae who is fully engrossed into the paper. Jungkook smiled to himself seeing the adorble pout and lil head shakings. Seems like he is arguing in his mind. Suddenely Jungkook changed his expression. He doesn't want to be confused again. He took a decision and that's it. But after seeing Tae lifeless on that day he can't make up his mind to keep him alone. So he decided to stay with Tae for a short time until his mind calms down. Without having any talk Jungkook left the house.Taehyung looked up as soon as the car engine sound heard him. He bit his wobbling lips not wanting to ruin the mood early in the morning. It's just so shocking how things changed in days. Jungkook who used to leave after spoiling Tae with trillions of kisses just went away at least without a good morning. Taehyung wants to control himself but this is so heartbreaking.