Chapter - 14

"C-Can I j-join you?"

"What the hell?"

"Huh?"

"But why??"Taehyung asked furrowing his eyebrows. He doesn't like the fact that Jungkook is playing with his feelings.

"It's not like I want to go with you. I just asked because I am also going there."Jungkook hurriedly said as he also doesn't know about the motives of these weird decisions.

"So go then."Taehyung said and walked fast passing the Jungkook. It hurts. It hurts so badly how Jungkook easily said those words. It's not like Tae wants to  go with him but him saying that he doesn't want to means he is not suitable for Jungkook at least as a  friend also. Am I such a burden?

Jungkook stared at the leaving figure of Tae with hooded eyes. Sometimes he can't understand the thing he does by himself. Without tiring his brain more Jungkook went to the car and sat on the driving seat. He obereved Tae from distant and began to drove the car so slowly following Taehyung behind.

Taehyung wiped off the tears and shaked his head to remove the dark thoughts from his mind. He is now going to escape from his pathetic reality. He wants to cherish something happy in his life too. Thinking about his happiness for Tae it was always Jungkook. Jungkook's memories with him is the most valuable and precious thing in this whole world. He doesn't want to ruin them by the harsh words of Jungkook. He should stay away from him. Being an angel it aches Tae to reject his Jungkoo. He can't beleive how Jungkook did it so easily.Are we always like that before too?Was there love that weak?

Suddenely a pain arouse in his chest area which is happening a lot recently. He held that area still not stopping his journey. Taehyung is used to this pain now. He knows that this will subside quickly. But this time it got worsen up making him to pant up heavily. He slowed down the pace but controlled his expressions as he doesn't want to attract people's attention. Sweats are dripping off from his forehead and felt like the world is spinning. Suddenely a honk sound heard beside him and it didn't take much time to identify the person in the car as Jungkook.

"Want a lift?"Jungkook asked not recongnizing Tae's pain. Due to lack of strength and huge desire to visit the park Tae hopped into the car. Jungkook smiled a little and drove fast towards the destination.

No one dared to talk inside the car as both of them has nothing to  ask. Jungkook is fully concentrating on the road while Tae is looking at the outside. He felt a comfort after seating here and pain also reduced gradually. Tae doesn't let these types of things to stop his life. He wants to experience everything as others do. He wants to show others that he can smile even without Jungkook eventhough it burns him inside. Everytime Jungkook neglects him his heart cries in agony. He still can't beleive that they are over. It happened so suddenely not even having a solid reason. Maybe Jungkook always had enough of me.

Soon they arrived at the amusement park and before taking off seat belt Tae muttered

"Thank you for the ride."Jungkook wanted to respond but Taehyung got out from the car without waiting. Simply there's no point of waiting for Jungkook. Like that Taehyung sinked himself in that huge crowd and decided to forget who himself even. He wants to find a little spark of happiness which stole from him by his own boyfriend. Jungkook also aimlessly wandered may or may not looking for a certain cute boy.

After two hours of Tae's lil enjoyment he came towards the ferris wheel. He mentally decided that this is the last one as he is already exhausted. He won a cute strawberry hairband earlier and giggled after wearing it. He smiled a lot today. He felt so light watching other people's smiles. He thought that it is better if there's someone with him,,, someone special,,,,maybe Jung--- but he doesn't want it now.Finally he sat on the ferris wheel and looked here and there so excitedly. But something unexpected happened. Jeon Jungkook sat next to him. All his excitement washed away covering him completely with numbness. Both of them waited there awkwardly until the ride started. Every second felt like an eternity for Taehyung.