1

Years ago, the world was just a normal place, filled with people who had their own stories of their hardships and triumphs.

But suddenly, a sudden pandemic broke out, putting the whole world on hold. It was like time was frozen, people were just surviving. It was the same dull day repeated over and over while the scientists did their best to get a cure.

At long last, four years later the world was back on its feet, filled with the same things as before. Only this time a weird symptom seemed to take over, strange signs that made people believe they were sick.

It wasn't a sickness, but the discovery of soulmates.

.

"Babe, have you seen my hoodie?" Minho walked into Hans room, only to find the younger boy snuggled up in the bed wearing the hoodie he was looking for. The sight was adorable, it made Han look really small and cute, well- more than he already did. "Can I have it back?"

"No. You, in fact, can not have it back because I have it now and I am claiming it as mine since you didn't let me cuddle with Lixie and Binnie last week." The younger stated in a matter-of-fact tone, sassily pouting.

Minho raised a brow and sighed. "But- that was last week-"

"No buts! I really wanted to cuddle with them..." Curling deeper into his bed he snuggled by himself in peace.

This time Minho released a groan and walked out of the room, going over to the room just next door to grab something- well, someone.

"Hannie!" A familiar voice cheered. "I heard you were mad at Minho for not letting us cuddle." Added another voice.

Han immediately sat up, turning to his two other soulmates with a big smile on his face. "Lixie! Binnie!" He called out happily as they joined him in bed, he felt like a happy child who just received the most expensive toys ever.

"Now can I have my hoodie back?" Minho asked once more, knowing damn well that he wasn't getting his clothing back.

"Mm... Maybe sometime later." Never. Han wasn't planning on giving the hoodie back. "Let me enjoy it first." He snuggled closer to his two-out-of-eight lovers and smiled innocently while the other males couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

Despite not getting his clothing back, Minho left the room smiling happily and feeling giddy.

Putting on his mask and beanie on, he made his way out of the hotel and onto the streets of Australia, planning on going for a walk to find a nice place to sit down and have some alone time to think about his soulmates.

.

"Doctor, please tell me I'm just mentally unstable. It's the only answer I'm willing to accept." A young woman whined, holding onto the female doctor who happened to be an older friend of hers. "I'm too young to stress about that sickness people call love and soulmates."

"Well, judging by the results of all these tests, you have finally shown signs of having a soulmate! Well, soulmates. Congratulations Nana."

"Don't call me that- Woah wait, more than one?" 'Nana' asked, waiting for her friend to laugh and say it was just a joke.

But unfortunately, "Yessir!" Charysse wasn't joking.

"You're telling me I have more that one soulmate?" The look of shock and disbelief washed over the younger woman, hoping all this wasn't real.

Charysse laughed at her friend. "Yes Ma'am, a rough estimate would be at least three." She continued to giggle at her friend who had no intentions of finding these soulmates of hers. "So I guess that means you won't be pro single anymore, huh? Lani."