5

After the marathon of a run, Laelani Fauna Nevaeh Paul managed to lose the soulmate and make her way into the kitchen, only problem was that she was ten minutes late and now had only twenty minutes to deal with everything.

"Dude you're late." All her friends walked over to the panting girl who was sweating crazily. There was blood on her arms and legs from her wounds that were still open, her clothes were ratty and messed up along with her hair, the only thing that wasn't damaged were the groceries in her hand.

"Sorry, I was running away from my soulmate." She said when she finally caught her breath, limping to the table to put the stuff down. She then wen to the couch and sat down, wincing in pain.

"What-" Raya came rushing in with a first aid kit, getting to work and patching up the sores Lani had recently gained.

"Yeah, he was chasing me for some reason." She cackled, earning disappointed reactions from her group. They all started going back to work while two others helped their wounded boss. "I also left my bike, I almost crashed into him, hehehe I should've done that."

"HOLY SHIT LAELANI! YOU BROKE YOUR WRIST!"

"WHAT? NO- It's probably just dislocated, or sprained."

"THAT'S NOT ANY BETTER!"

.

Hyunjin was panting when he got back, he was sweaty and dirty, he needed to have a second shower. When he explained what had happened the others were happy.

"You found her?!" Changbin asked happily, looking at the tired lover with big eyes. Hyunjin put up his hand and showed the string that was meant to be connected to her, it was barely visible but it seemed to point in the direction of where she was.

"Yeah! But she ran away.." He fiddled with his finger and the string attached to it, he pulled at it slightly and felt a tug in response, as if she was also tugging at it because she felt his pull. "Hehe.."

"Huh! Why? Who would run away from their soulmate?" Minho asked angrily before suddenly dropping on the floor and drumming his fingers.

"Uhhh... I don't know, her?" The ferret replied with an attitude.

"I would too if I saw you dressed like someone about to kidnap me." Seungmin said as he adjusted his clothes in front of a mirror.

"Shut up Seungmin!"

"Ughh. What a pain." Han said, getting goosebumps whenever the memory of the pain ran through his mind. "She must be really hurt.." He said looking at his left wrist.

"Oh yeah, that's because she crashed near me."

"HUH?!"

.

"You know, you really shouldn't be working much if you're that hurt." Junior, one of the other chef said watching Lani continuously hiss in pain whenever moving her left wrist too much. "It'll only get worse."

"I know, but there's only five cooks here, we can't fall behind." She smiled, continuing to make the pre ordered fried rice for a group who reserved a room for themselves. "Plus, it was my own fault for not running him over-"

"Ooookay. That's enough." The third chef, Julius, said patting her back whilst laughing. "You gotta stop thinking about how you could get rid of them dude."

"Yeah, you gotta accept it. Embrace it." Neil, the person who does the washing up said, dramatically falling backwards into his two friends. "You get what I mean?"

Lani just rolled her eyes at them. They were all engaged or married to their soulmates, which was actually surprising because they were in a relationship for less than a year, It was such a coincidence that they all met at the same time.