Hospital 🏥

Hello guys 🥰
_________________________________________

                                                                        -- hospital -- 

  -- Time skip --

Soon I reached at hospital and walked towards the room where my dad is with his secretary ....

When I reached there , I saw that my dad was lying on the bed with oxygen mask . He was looking very weak . His face was pale ....

My heart ached seeing his condition

My heart ached seeing his condition . In my life , this was the very first time he had shown me his weak side . He was really a strong man and my role man ......

He always motivates me , had shown me the right path and corrected my every mistake .....

This was the man who always ignored my mischievous activites and troubles I had caused till now .....

He always laughed at the problems I caused in front of others and defended me . But in private , he was one who always corrected me and my trouble ....

He is the best father ......

Jk : dad !!

I called him in my worried tone . He saw me and smiled towards me weakly ...

Mr Jeon : kook , come here .... Dad wants to tell you something !!

Jk : keep quiet , dad !! We will talk when you will fully recover ....

Mr Jeon : I know , I am alived only for few minutes . So , let me tell you something really important . The thing which you should really know now .....

Jk : dad , you aren't going to leave me ...

Mr Jeon : ok ...... So , you know you are our prince . You mean the whole world to me and also to your mom , right ??

Jk : hmm

Mr Jeon : we always tried not to make any lack in your care . We wanted to fulfill your every wish and needs .....
Before your mom died , she loved you the most . But .....

Jk : but what , dad ??

He paused making me confused . I told him to continue making him signed , then he again continued ...

Mr Jeon : but we lied to you that your grandparents are dead ..... They aren't !!

This information was completely a shock to me . I am 21 , but till not I was kept in dark that my grandparents are no more . But why ??? Why did aunt lied to me ??

Jk : WHAT !! But aunt told me-----

Mr Jeon : that they aren't anymore .....  they are living well but the thing is that they hate you !!

Jk : why tho ??

I was curious why they hate me

I was curious why they hate me .... How can anyone hate their own blood ...

Also I know that Jeon family is one of old families who believe in many rituals and traditions . And in these families a heir is really important . So , being a only heir they shouldn't hate me .....

Mr Jeon : let me tell you the whole story !!

_________________________________________💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜