Past

Let's start 🥰 💕

Jk : Well , I know this will may bring a bad image about me in your mind
but ___ but it's necessary for you to know this .....
Well , I-I had many g-girlfriends in past ..... I used to be a Playboy !!

Her eyes wide and hearing the new things about her husband .....

Before any bad thoughts pass through her mind , jk brought her back to reality and continued ......

Jk : don't worry ,  I am changed now .....
I never broked any girls heart ....

He told her everything why he was like that ....

Jk : hey , also don't worry princess !!  I still have My first  ........ And I am all yours now !!

That's it , listening his flirt , her face again start looking like painted in red colour ....
Which he was definitely enjoying ....

She also knew and wanted to hide her face but he was not letting her do so ....

Jk : hey , babe !! You wanna know why I told you this ??

She looked into his eyes being curious . He was right tho .....
He could have hide this from her , but he didn't and on their very first night , made her aware of this fact , this past ....

" Why he did so ?? " was the question ranged through her mind .....

Jk : I never want in future any misunderstanding  took place in between us ..... Any relationship couldn't work out for long if there is any lie or secret .....

She is smiled at him showing her teeth and making her eyes small . She was looking so cute and small in his eyes ..,..

Jk : hey , where was I ?? Ahh , I told you about my favourite food and all ..... Ohhh , only my favourite colour is left ..... So , until one hour ago , my favourite colour was left but from now it's red .....

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion

Yn : why........... Why now red ♥️ ??

Jk : Well it's because I love you being red when I am around you ....... I love how my baby wifey turned into a living tomato being shy......

He whispered these words near her face in his  deep  husky voice . That's it , her face again turned into colour of beetroot....

To hide this , she stuffed her face into the pillow which was kept on her lap by jk to make her more comfortable ....

Seeing her reaction , he laughed out loud and layed on bed while laughing .... After few minutes , he stop laughing and asked her in serious voice which made her immediately look up in his eyes ....

Jk : I want to ask you something ....

Looked directly into her eyes ...

Jk : do you have band-aid ?? Because I am falling for you .....

First she was worried for him but as soon as she understood his words , her face got again paint dark red colour.....

She was biting her luscious lips and was going to hide her blushy face but her attempt failed as jk holded her chin....

Jk : Aah ..... It's so bad .... You are so so bad !!

Yn : W-why ??

Jk : You are bad because you are so beautiful that I have forgotten my pick-up lines ....

Now it was looking like JK had decided to make red as her permanent cheek colour ... She kept her both hands on her cheeks to hide the blush ....

Soon he brought his face closer to her and whispered in his deep voice and continued flirting with her ....

Jk : hey , no wonder the sky is looking so dark , because all the colours are in your eyes .....

Now she couldn't take it more and engulfed herself in his arms and hide her face in his hard muscular bare chest ....

Yn : Stop it !!

She said while playfully hitting his chest in her baby voice while words came muffled as her face was stuffed in his arms completely ....

He just laughed at her cute actions and embraced her totally . Then he layed down on bed still her being in his arms....

Jk : ok , Now let's sleep , baby .....

She nodded  but her cheeks got more red because of new nickname . He can feel it . Sun both of them sleep while cuddling each other ....

______________________________________
️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️