033.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'more food'

XAILA HAD JUST ended her exams and was so relieved that she got to have a break from everything. from studying , doing a hell lot of assignments and exams.

"Jude" Xaila warned as she backed away. he had a small smirk on his lips and Xaila made a run for it , passing Denise. "Jude , Xaila" Denise scolded but they didn't listen and Xaila made a bee line for the patio.

Mark and Jobe were sitting on the patio , just relaxing when the two ran past them. "Mark! talk to your son" Xaila said as she turned around to face Jude's father.

Mark shook his head. "don't involve me" he said quickly and Xaila pouted. "Mark , I thought we were besties"

Denise walked outside with a platter full of food and sat it on the table in between Jobe and Mark.

"food" Xaila said with a smile but Jude took the chance and picked her up , letting her fall on his shoulders. "Jude Victor William" Xaila said in shock.

"yikes" Mark said and Jobe cackled. "you think you're funny , huh?" Jude asked and Xaila's heartbeat went faster and she shook her head.

"no" she quickly said. "too late , sweetheart" Xaila closed her eyes and then she was surrounded by water. she swam to the top , gasping for air and got her hair out of her face.

Jude just laughed at her expression and the curly haired girl just glared at him. Xaila climbed out of the pool , walking past the boy towards Denise who just shook her head with a smile.

she walked inside towards the spare bathroom where extra towels were. she went to Jude's room and got out a t shirt and his sweatpants before getting rid of her now wet clothes that was sticking to her body.

Xaila tried her best to get all the water out of her hair and huffed when she still felt droplets of water fall from her hair onto her semi dry body.

she continued to dry her body and put the shirt and sweatpants on , rolling it up at the bottom and at the waist.

Jude walked in , watching as Xaila wrapped a towel around her hair. he leaned against the door , crossing his arms as he took her in.

he noticed she was wearing his clothes and smiled even wider. "wow , you look adorable but you're literally swimming in my clothes" Jude said and stiffled his laugh at the small girl.