Fifty eight.

Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.

Khalifa walked out of the closet dressed in black cargo pants, a black tee paired with a black leather jacket on top with his feet covered in black and white Jordans. He met Sakeena laying on her back on the bed facing the ceiling wearing a Minnie Mouse onesie. He tapped her foot. "Get up."

Sakeena glanced at his for a millisecond before moving her gaze back to the ceiling. "Why?" She asked and scanned his outfit. "Why do you look like you're going to rob a bank?"

"We are going to rob a bank."

Sakeena got up and placed the back of her hand on his forehead, pushing his overthrowing curls backwards. "Are you getting sick again?"

Khalifa laughed and dragged her hand into the closet. "Get dressed or I'll dress you up." He frowned.

"Dress me up then." She raised her hand, waiting for him to pull the zipper of her onesie. Khalifa shrugged and made a move making Sakeena step back a little. "No thank you. You can go out now I'll get dressed." Sakeena gave him a sarcastic smile and ushered him out of the closet.

Sakeena dressed up in the same outfit as him then wore a black turban on her head. She walked out of the closet and met Khalifa in the middle of the room silently waiting for her. "We look like gangsters." She gave him a blank look.

He pushed her towards the full length mirror and stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders. "We look cute." He smiled making Sakeena smile. He placed his hands on her waist and gave her a peck on her right cheek. "Khalifa and Sakeena together In Sha Allah." He prayed.

Sakeena turned around and pulled his closer. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him in for a hug, her head placed on his shoulder while he buried his face in the crook of her neck. His hands snake around her waist. "I love you." Sakeena whispered.

Khalifa felt his throat getting clogged, tears started to stream down his cheeks. "Please don't leave me." He sniffed as his sobs intensify. "I can't handle it without you."

Sakeena pulled away and cupped his face with her hands. "Hey look at me."

Khalifa raised his eyes to meet hers. "I won't leave you. I'm here, aren't I?" He nodded. She leaned away and grabbed a tissue from the vanity table then wiped his tears. "It'll always be Sakeena and Khalifa together, forever and always In Sha Allah." She smiled at him and interlaced their fingers together. "Now, let's go rob that bank." Khalifa let out a laughter and together, they walked out of the room and house in general.

"Aren't we supposed to tell Amma that we're going out?" Sakeena contemplated when she remembered.

"But she won't allow us to."

Sakeena frowned. "We're not even allowed to go out, at least not alone."

Khalifa sighed. "C'mon Naisa stop frowning, besides I want to spend some alone time with you."

Sakeena shook her head. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"You're together with me, aren't you?" She nodded yes. "I won't let anything happen."

She hesitated. "I don't know if this is a great idea."

Khalifa held her hands. "C'mon Naisa, we haven't spend some alone time since you returned. Do this for me, for us." He pleaded.

Sakeena sighed and looked away from his gaze. "Fine." That made Khalifa smile before she asked again. "Where are we even going?"

"You'll see." He clicked a small remote and the garage door opened, revealing all the cars parked and a sport power bike.