Part 5

Y/n's pov

The words he said seemed true to me, I can feel them in my heart. The tingling sensation in my body by just his mere touch was enough for me to say a yes as an answer. But people aren't what they show to us. I should not trust him easily.

Trust… Unworthy… Hatred… Loath… Disgust… Abandoned… Irresponsible… These words roamed in my ears and created a loud voice which I couldn't hold any longer. I placed my hands on my ears to escape through that but it went louder and louder, I felt on my knees, tears again brimmed through my eyes, this is my reality.

Will he accept me the way I'm? Or he is like others, who loathes me? The only reason I hate the word trust is because it doesn't exist. We can't trust anyone, he shouldn't trust me neither should I.

Closing my eyes and accepting my fate, I cried the pain in front of him. I've never been like this, I was strong, what actually happened to make me feel this low and I let my guard down and cry in front of someone, is he really someone in my life?

Feeling a comforting hand on my back, I opened my eyes and saw his saddened face. Was he piting me? I don't want anyone to pity me. "It's okay to cry, but I promise that this will be the last time you are crying in front of me. " His voice, which caused an eruption of comfortness in me.

He hugged me dearly, so close that I could feel his heartbeat against me. I couldn't describe what I felt at that moment. I wanted the time to stop moving so I can never leave this feeling with me. I want this to stay with me forever.

End of Y/n's pov

Author's pov

You did not let go of him nor did he. You wanted to get lost in that feeling forever. It was so comfortable and warm which you have never felt in your life ever.

But soon you had to leave him when you heard your name from downstairs. "I'm sorry." You couldn't look into his eyes, so keeping your gaze lower you spoke in a very minimalist voice.

But when you didn't hear a word from him you gathered some courage, and when you looked at him, you could say that you were awed and shocked.

He had tears in his eyes. Were they because he felt the pain? Or? What could it be? Why meeting him makes you question so many things? You were the question. Could it be, he was the answer for you?

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." You spoke again, feeling guilty for holding onto him like that. "Don't be." And saying this he pulled you in a hug, again you found that comfortness and warmth which you wanted to be lost in.

"Okay, so it's yes from both sides I guess." Seri spoke, her back faced you both. You didn't know when she came, but it was expected as you both were called downstairs some while ago.

Cheeks flushed and with a shy smile you both went down stairs following Seri. It felt a yes from your heart and now you wonder if this yes will be bringing any kind of sorrow or pain to you again like that.

But little did you know that this was never going to happen again until that man took his last breath.

After telling everyone that it's a yes from both sides, all were too happy, especially your parents, your father. You had never seen him smile like that ever in your life and now you felt more sure about your answer.

And like that the wedding was decided to be held after a month. It was decided earlier by them, did they know that you would say yes? No wonder why they all were so confident about this man.

End of Author's pov

Jungkook's pov

We were in the car, going back home after everything was decided by our parents. And I can't express how I'm feeling right now. I felt like I've gained every happiness in this world just after seeing her, and now I can imagine how beautiful my life will be after seeing her every day and night.

But the things I felt , some of them didn't feel right. I hope I was there with her before so I could protect her from every single pain she felt. I promise myself that she will never ever have tears in her life anymore.

If she has darkness in her life, then I would like to be a lightened match, then a candle, then a bulb, then a tube light, then the open doors, then the sun which brings a lot and a lot of brightness in her life that she never falls back into that past dark again.

End of Jungkook's pov

Author's pov

The day has arrived, when the wedding will be held. This one month passed away in a blink of eye. But you never got the chance to meet him either to have a chat with him.

You both got so busy in your lives again but the thought of another person never left any of your minds. You both weren't physically available for each other but the image was imprinted in each other's mind and heart.

He left a great impact in your life, and since the last time you met him, you have found yourself smiling into his thoughts and happier than those ugly days of your life.

You wanted to meet him, or atleast have a chat with him, either texting or a phone call. You wanted to hear his voice which held comfortness to you. But cherry on the top, he wasn't in Korea for the last fifteen days.

He was in foreign country because of the company. And also, you both didn't exchange your phone numbers with each other. You might have asked Seri if only she would never tease you in your life, but you know her more than her parents, how she can be with you mostly on these things.

It's time to bury your past and forget those moments and take a step ahead with the help of him and leave your life to the extent and be happy with him, forever.

End of Author's pov

To be continued.

WRITTEN BY _WRITING_SERVICE_

The couple os finally going to get married ik the next part, I'm so happy for them, please do comment and vote for the next part, I might update soon if I get a lot of reviews on this part. And to be honest, after I joined my college back, everything is so tiring, but writing is an escape for me. And i hope you all like thai part too. 😭💖