Part 25

Y/n's pov

I wake up in the middle of night, finding myself caged between my husband's arms. When we reached Maldives, it was midnight. We were too tired to look around the island Mudhdhoo so we decided to just check in our hotel and rest for the night.

Reaching our hotel, we didn't even bother to change but after freshening up we plopped on the bed, our eyes heavily drifting us in slumber after getting the comfort of bed.

I roamed my eyes around the room and finally realized where I was. I removed his grip from me and my legs felt a little trembling. Maybe it was jet lag or the reason can be I hadn't been traveling in planes much.

Can my life ever be peaceful, I wondered? It's not like it's not any right now, but after and after there are problems in my way, as if problems are my second home.

Jungkook has always been very patient with me, he is the best husband one can ask for with every quality a girl finds in a man. He knows how to comfort me, he knows my likes and dislikes, infacts he knows everything about me. While I feel I know nothing about him. I hope these days bring me closer to him.

I suddenly felt thirsty, getting out of his grip I made my way towards the small table where some necessary things were available. I drank a whole glass of water, it's been like hours since I had water.

My eyes suddenly felt outside the window where I could see the beach. My eyes widened, it was so beautiful, I could never describe it in words. Wanting to capture those moments in my mobile phone, I looked at my damn dead mobile phone. Argh! I forgot to keep it on charge.

Now wanting to charge that phone of mine, I opened my bag and took out the charger. Some medicines fell off from the bag and suddenly I realized what they were. They were my medicines which I was taking on a regular basis because I was suffering from panic attacks and depression before marriage.

Yes, ever since my sister left me I was going through a lot. The sudden atmosphere around me brought such things into my life which I never thought I'd be suffering from. But since Jungkook happened to me, I wasn't taking those medicines, because nothing such things happened with me until I asked him to give me some space.

That was the time I realized what a great sin I was doing to myself. The man who's in love with me, I was hurting him to the core and that made my heart churn too. He did everything for me, he fought for me whereas what I did? Just broke his heart?

And now it's my time to repent over my mistakes. He's the one for me and I can't wait to tell him this too. I know he must be a little obvious about me falling for him but he can be silly at times too.

I just hope that he doesn't find out about my medical situation and if he does it's going to be hard. I'm hiding so many things from him, I feel so bad about this. It's not like I don't want to share but I've no confidence in myself.

The sky was slowly losing its darkness and the sun was about to get up anytime soon. I didn't want to watch the sunrise alone, not when I'm on my honeymoon, right?

Getting back to the back under the blankets and besides my husband, I felt so homely that it didn't take me much to drift apart in smulber again. I didn't get a blink of sleep while you both were sleeping in different rooms, he surely is the reason why I wasn't taking my meds anymore.

End of Y/n's pov

Author's pov

Jungkook opens the room door and lets the staff enter the room so that he can keep the trolley there. He had ordered breakfast for them in the room itself. The staff leaves from there soon after knowing there's no more work for him.