Chapter 62 - The begining of the End

We immediately go to the closet, dress up, and grab as many weapons as we can. I feel that we are going to need them. Damiano is waiting for us, as are a bunch of bodyguards. It's hard to breathe; I can't believe we are really doing this once and for all.

"You're ready to go?" Matteo asks, and I nod

"I am, let's end this." I say

"Love, I know sometimes Kim and I are a bit over the line, but we just want to protect you..."

"We know we can get a bit overwhelming, but it's because we love you and we can't live without you." P'Kim adds

"I know, but after this, you'll need to work on that."

"We will, love."

"Yes, we will, angel."

They say it, and we just stay quiet. We're scared. We waited for this for so long, and now that it's finally happening, we're scared.

Nobody knows how this might end up. A lot can happen in a day, and a lot can happen to us, and we all know it won't be easy, but today has only two resolutions, either Korn is in one of our dungeons by the end of the day or we are dead. Let's hope for the first.

"We need to go." I say

"I love the both of you very much..." Matteo says "I know I'm not an easy person to deal with, but I'm so thankful to have you two in my life..."

"Oh Teo..." P'Kim says, pulling him for a hug "We also love you very much."

"We do, we love you, and we love each other. It's going to be alright." I say

"Let's go then." P'Kim says pulling us out of the closet

We go downstairs to our car. We don't talk, we just stay with each other and wait for us to get there. The rest of our men are also silent. We all share a feeling of dislike towards Korn, he has done too much to us. We all lost friends, loved ones or went through some awful experience thanks to him. It's not just us, everyone wants this to be over, and it will be, today.

"We're here. This was one of my mother's favourite places. It's beautiful inside, and he is there. The place is already empty, so let's go." Matteo says as he starts to walk

"Wait!" we hear and see P'Tankhun "I can't believe you would leave without me!" he says, a bit angry

I didn't even remember P'Tankhun, I was just focused on the three of us, and I didn't mean to forget him. Will he be safe with us? Gosh, P'Tankhun can't... He can't...

"Relax, I'm not mad. You three probably wanted to protect me, but I know how to shoot; it's alright, let's finish this." He say looking at my panicked face

We walk into the gallery and walk and walk. It's beautiful and looks so ancient, it's a shame there could be enemies at any corner, or I would definitely spend hours here looking at all these art pieces. We turn a corner, and we find Korn in a room with just one painting. A painting of a girl in a green field holding a purple flower. He is looking at it almost like he is hypnotised, and I automatically raise my gun, it would be so easy to put a bullet on his head.

P'Tankhun gently grabbed my wrist and put it down, as he said no with his head.

"I had a hard time believing you would actually leave." Korn starts, still looking at the painting "My firstborn, who would tell you'd be here plotting against me." he smiles "You weren't made for this, Tankhun, you are too superfelous, too weak, and too sentimental. But I would have bet good money on Kinn being here because of Porsche."