Get Over It

Floating in the Void

5 days, 12 hours, 30 minutes

The three had found Ben found a plethora of new 'Do not argue' things to flag.

"If people aren't supposed to bend to pier pressure why aren't we told not to pier pressure others?" Ben asked.

"Enough!" Serena shouted.

"No no, let him cook." Bellicus said "Boy found a real life plot hole."

"Ben. Bellicus. Please." Serena said.

"Oh is it annoying?" Ben asked.

"Yes." Serena said "It feels like I'm a third wheel in an argument."

"So your seeing my point of view?" Ben asked grinning.

"Pardon?" Serena asked.

"Annoying isn't, being unable to do nothing but watch two people argue and not care about what happens to anyone?" Ben asked.

Bellicus laughed as Serena got a narrow look.

"How's it feel being forced to play reason to two people you can't stand? Or being unable to do anything when someone rips away something you-" Ben dragged off as something just crossed his mind.

"Finally run outta steam?" Bellicus asked.

Ben seem to get even worse thinking about-

"Hey! You still here?" Bellicus shouted.

"Lost in a memory." Ben said sourly.

"News flash kid, That's all you got now." Bellicus said "So draw a map and get back to base camp."

"What was the memory?" Serena asked.

"Why does it matter?" Ben and Bellicus asked.

"Because if it's important enough to stop the argument then it's worth looking into." Serena said.

Ben was silent.

"My mom and aunt argue alot." Ben said.

"What's their solution?"

"Pretend the other doesn't exist." Ben said.

"Not an option." Bellicus and Serena said at once.

"Why not?" Ben asked "You two clearly hate each other, you hate me, you could just find Voices that want to put up with you and-"

"Wouldn't work." Bellicus said

"Our power is decisiveness. Hate and Love, Wrath and Compassion." Serena said

"Equal and Opposites." Bellicus said "I hate alot of things but she's not one of them. Her decisions and opinions, with a divine fury but not her."

Ben looked at the two silently.

"It's like Antimatter." Bellicus explains "the best reactions is with its exact opposite."

"Opposites." Ben said.

"Yes if an agreement between us can happen then it's the best outcome." Serena said.

" Serena said