Plot Twist!

Hey, everyone! Long time no see! I hope you all have been well. It's been a while, I know, but I have an exciting announcement to make!

Here it goes:

I Got You is getting published!

A huge thank you to all of you for making this possible! When I first joined Wattpad, I was eighteen years old and just wanted to write for fun. I met some incredible people along the way and they helped me put my passion to paper when the going got tough. And then I was blessed with all if you and it made all the hard work, long hours, and sleepless nights beyond worth it.

Thank you for joining me on the rollercoaster/feels ride that is I Got You. I love writing so much, and am so grateful to have the opportunity to share it with all of you.

The book is going to be published on July 29, 2023 EST. I'm still here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher has asked me to make sure I take down the chapters before publishing. I am, however, allowed to keep the first fifteen up. Thank you for understanding.

I need your help, however, with one thing before this dream becomes a reality!

Will you help me choose the official cover for my book?

You can vote here on my author page: https://typewriterpub.com/author/nicole-mac/#igy-cover

Comment below which of the covers is your favorite!

-Mac