8| Shocking Revelations

Hey, lovely readers! If you didn't already, hopefully now you have an image in your head of what these characters look like! Anyway...back to the story!

"What is she doing here?!" Drew shouted at his friends, his eyes fixed on me.

I'm sure a lot of girls wished they were the object in his sights, but "if looks could kill", I definitely would be dead; like "chopped to bits and cremated" dead.

What's his problem? It's not my fault he got suspended.

Lauren wrapped her arm around mine, her other hand holding it in place, and pulled me closer to them.

"Are you crazy!? I'm not hanging out with him!" I protested, trying to wriggle out of her grip.

I didn't make any difference, but now her hand was tighter on my arm. Her nails were sharp enough to legally be classified as a weapon, and they were digging into my flesh. Sweet Lord, save me now.

"We are going to have fun today, chica," she said in a "no nonsense" way.

Now silent, we walked up to the guys. Jayden was shooting me an apologetic smile; he clearly knew I heard Drew's outburst. Riley, on the other hand, gave me a full on bear hug, lifting me into the air with ease.

"Glad you decided to join us, Nat," he said with a smile once he put me back down.

Yeah, he called me by my nickname. I wasn't sure at first, but it's been a week. It's not like he wasn't already my favorite person, which I would never tell Lauren; she'd probably kill him.

"Yeah. Not sure how long I'll be staying, though."

"What? You can't leave. I signed up for a fun day with my closest friends!" he whined, giving me puppy dog eyes. He's adorable.

"Closest friends?! You barely know this girl!" Drew scoffed, pointing at me.

He was still giving me a grimace, but I hardly noticed because around one of his eyes was a purplish red ring. Omg, that's from Paully! Oh, he's going to flip when I tell him about this!

"Come on, man. Don't be like that. I know me and Nat are getting closer, but you know you're still number one in my heart," Riley teased, walking toward Drew with his arms out for a hug.

Drew pushed him off, but the rest of us were fighting back laughs. I started to think it might not be too bad if I stayed. I'd have Riley, who could lighten any situation. I'd have Lauren, who'd make sure I had a good time. And I'd have Drew's black eye to constantly put a smile on my face.