Author's Note

Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to thank those who have supported me since I first posted Evermore almost six years ago, as well as tell new readers about some trigger warnings before they get too deep into the story.

Trigger warnings:

So Evermore has a few dark themes, none that glorify the sensitive topics and potentially triggering scenes, let me be clear on that. I added these hard to talk about themes, such as abuse, not for shock or *drama*, but to help those who may be going through something similar and give them a strong character to relate with. Because sometimes the real horrors are events that can actually happen to us, and we need to see someone succeed in braving those horrors to remind ourselves that we too can make it through.

Here is a list of the chapters that contain potentially triggering sequences, but know they are not excessively over the top and are quite mild since I wrote this book so that everyone, no matter the age, could enjoy it.

Chapters with abuse: 2, 24, 27

Chapters with violence: 20, 25, 26, 29

Thank you all, new and old, for reading Evermore and helping make my dream become a reality.

It means the world to me.

Update (2/8/2024)

Hi everyone! I have recently been doing a lot of thinking about Evermore, and since I have grown so much as an Author in the last two years I want to rewrite this book. With my expanding readership I have noted all the constructive comments about Evermore and actually agree with a great deal of you. So much so that I think this book is just not as good as it could be, especially after writing Switched and watching it explode in popularity.

Evermore holds a special place in my heart and I really want it to be as amazing as it can possibly be, so after I finish working on the Courting series, I have full intentions to completely revamp this book.  The story and the characters will be the same (mostly) but I will be cutting and adding content to make the story flow better, seeing as pacing is the biggest issue with the readers, as well as work on Isabelle's personality as a whole.

Thank you all who have read Evermore and will read it again once I rework it.

Until then.