Intimacy

Smut warning

Smut warning

I kiss Juliet roughly, my tongue still intertwining with hers as we push our way into the dorm. The room is dark and silent so I mentally thank the boys for not coming over like they said they would.

My hands travel up and down her body, tracing every beautiful, intricate part of it.

She peels off her soaking jacket, dropping it to the floor before taking off my shirt. "Carter," She moans as I kiss her neck.

I pull away, ready to take her hand and lead her to the bedroom but as soon as she opens her eyes she let's out a shriek.

"What?" I question, turning to look in the direction of where she's staring. I turn on the lamp, rolling my eyes at the sight of Dex passed out on my sofa covered in Cheeto dust.

"He scared me," Juliet chuckles, her hand clutching her heart. "Fucking idiot," I grit.

Our talking seems to wake him as he starts stirring, "Oh hey guys," He yawns. "I've been waiting to play this new game with you all night Carter," He says, sitting up and reaching towards a playstation control.

Me and Juliet just stare at him in bewilderment, both still reeling from the sexual tension thick in the air. "Why are you shirtless?" Dex asks obliviously, his eyebrow raised as he reaches for more Cheetos. 

"I'll just let you guys play," Juliet snorts, bending down to pick up her jacket. "What? No," I say, wanting to pick things up where we left off.

"Look," I tell her, approaching Dex and picking him up by the collar. I drag him to the door, chucking him out and locking it behind him. "See?" I turn to her, having fixed the problem.

"Awh that's mean," She pouts as I approach her. "Forget about him," I tell her, our lips connecting once again.

My left hand grips her waist while the other grasps her face as I kiss her earnestly. We eventually make it to my bedroom, our shoes and most of my clothes being discarded on the floor by the time we get there.

I gently lay her down on the silk sheets, the need to have her being too strong for me to have any type of self control. "Can I?" I ask softly, motioning towards her dress. "Yes," She nods, her back arching as I peel it off.

I loom over her, staring down at the flawless sight in front of me. Her lacy black bra is almost entirely see through, her nipples poking out from underneath as her matching black thong hugs her body tightly.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper, kissing along her collarbone. Her hands find their way down to my jeans, brushing against my dick as she tries to pull them off.

Her stunning face peers up at me as she lays on the pillow, her ethereal blue eyes holding an emotion I've never seen her express before, need.

I take my time slowly kissing down her smooth skin, all the way from her collarbone to her lower stomach. The sounds of her soft moans when I reach her thighs makes my dick so hard that it actually starts to get uncomfortable.

I look up at her, seeking confirmation that I can go further. "Please," She begs, her back arching as she pushes my head closer towards her thighs.

I slowly peel off her black panties, the sight before me being enough to make me finish there and then.

Enjoying teasing her, I take it painfully slow as I kiss her inner thighs. A smirk graces my lips as she withers and whines beneath me.

"Carter," She moans loudly as my tongue comes into connect with her clit, her thighs clamping tightly around my head. I forcefully push them back open, leaving her spread out across the pink sheets.

I'm no longer taking it slow, my head remaining in between her thighs as she finishes over and over again on my tongue. By the time I'm done she's a shaking mess, her thighs wet and glistening.

I pull myself up to her face, taking her lips in mine again and letting her taste herself as my tongue pushes its way into her mouth.

"I need you," I pant into her mouth, no longer being able to stand the pain coming from my strained dick.

"You can have me," She groans, her leg riding up around me. I don't have to be told twice, pulling off my boxers and lining myself up with her entrance. 

"Wait," She breaks the silence as I loom over her, my heart pounding with anticipation. "I've never.. you know," She says quietly, a worried expression taking over her features.

"You're a virgin?" I ask in surprise, looking up at her. To be honest I'd never expected that, Juliet is so gorgeous that I thought she'd have literal lines of men wanting her.

"We can wait if you want," I tell her, not wanting her to feel pressured into doing anything. "No no, I want this," She says immediately, shaking her head.

I'm hesitant as I reline it up, worried about hurting her or not living up to her expectations of what this night would be like.

"Please Carter," She pleads. I take a deep breath before slowly sliding a few inches in, taking a moment to let her readjust.

"Is the pain too much?" I ask her worriedly, looking at the pained expression adorning her features. "No just- one minute," She stutters, unable to get her words out.

"Tell me if it get's too much and I'll stop okay?" I promise, causing her to nod in agreement.

After a while her pain seems to fade somewhat so she gives me the nod to continue. I eventually get my full seven inches in, her wetness helping me a significant amount.

I make slow strokes, knowing with the way she's tightly clenched around me it won't be long before I finish too quickly. "You're so fucking tight," I groan, my body tense as I try to control myself.

Her uncomfortableness shifts into pleasure as I pick up my speed, her moans and whimpers sounding like music to my ears. "You're doing so good," I pant, surprised at how well she's doing for her first time. 

I lean over her, my hands stationed at either side of her as I pump in and out systematically. "Carter I'm gonna-"  She whines, her nails digging into my arm. 

"I know I know," I interrupt her, feeling myself being unable to hold on any longer. "You take me so well," I moan, watching her clench around me as I slide in and out of her.

My final strokes become sloppier as I tug down her bra, revealing her perfect tits as I pull out my dick.

"Fuck," I groan, releasing all over her chest as she finishes for the last time. I collapse down onto the bed, my body exhausted as I lay next to her shaking frame.

"You're so perfect," I pant, pulling her head into my chest.