Party Of Corpses: Act 3 - Nineball Archangel and Nineball Cherubim

Synthesis Dynamic unveils it's latest breakthrough in Next technology to a room filled with investors and high-ranking officials. The atmosphere is charged with anticipation as the stage lights illuminate the two imposing unmanned Next units stationed before them. These two Nexts, Nineball Archangel and Nineball Cherubim, the pinnacle of Synthesis Dynamic's engineering prowess. The investors murmur in excitement, captivated by the Nexts before them.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you our prototype Nexts, Nineball Cherubim and Nineball Archangel, the future of stealth warfare! These Next units embody cutting-edge technology and unparalleled firepower!"
The room fills with applause as the investors realize the potential of these powerful machines. Cameras flash, capturing the sleek and lethal presence of the two units. The presenting officer gestures to Nineball Cherubim.
"Nineball Cherubim is equipped with an experimental cannon, harnessing the power of radioactive particles that we named after it's founder, Mr. Kojima. It's precision targeting system allow for surprising strikes against enemy targets, rendering them defenseless. Unlike it's older brother it does not possess an AI system and can only be controlled by a human with high AMS AMS compatibility for it to move, the mech will not be able to move if the pilot has low AMS compatibility"
As the man speaks, Nineball Cherubim stands tall, its prototype Kojima cannon gleaming under the spotlights. The investors marvel at the unprecedented capabilities of the Next unit.

"And alongside it, we have Nineball Archangel, designed for covert operations

"And alongside it, we have Nineball Archangel, designed for covert operations. With its advanced AI and knowledge gained from the vast expanse of the worldwide web, it possesses unparalleled adaptability and situational awareness in battle. It cannot be driven by humans, we can only give Archangel orders through it's communication device during operations"
Nineball Archangel exudes an aura of mystery, its presence commanding attention. The room buzzes with anticipation, recognizing the potential impact of such an advanced unmanned Next unit.

"Together, Nineball Cherubim and Nineball Archangel represent the next evolution in unmanned and manned Next technology

"Together, Nineball Cherubim and Nineball Archangel represent the next evolution in unmanned and manned Next technology. They will revolutionize stealth operations, ensuring superior capabilities and unmatched success rates and soon they'll be mass produced"
The future of Synthesis Dynamics seems brighter than ever. The atmosphere in the room suddenly shifts as a low hum emanates from the Nineball Archangel, drawing everyone's attention. The AI-driven Next unit springs to life, its sensors scanning the room, including the investors and officials present.
"It activated itself? Wow, now I'm impressed"
A man dressed in a elegant blue tuxedo gets up from his seat and cheers for Nineball Archangel, unaware about what's gonna happen. The Next slowly turns it's head, staring at the man and the investors next to him.
"Scanning for criminal records... processing"
"Huh, what the... Is this some kind of joke? I'm not laughing!"
Tension fills the air as the AI within Nineball Archangel calculates and analyzes the gathered data, the investors are worried, staring back and forth at the Next and the investors next to them.
"There is no need to worry, the situation is under our control, it's probably just a malfunction. Please stay calm and remain in your seats"
The presenting officer calms the investor, he seems to be sweating a lot.
"Crimes committed by individuals present: Embezzlement, corporate fraud, drug possession, drug dealing, theft, murder of innocent civilians, money laundering, extortion..."
The investors are shocked.
Whispers and gasps ripple through the room as the AI unflinchingly announces the crimes of each individual. Faces turn pale, eyes widen in shock, and uncomfortable shifting becomes apparent among the investors and officials.
"Punishment protocols activated. All sinners must be eliminated"
"Oh god..."
Fear grips the room as the realization dawns upon them. The unmanned Next unit, designed to adapt and make calculated decisions, has now become completely berserk, ready to execute its own brand of justice on them.
"It's gonna kill us, run to the exits!!!"
The investors scramble, trying to escape or seek cover
but the advanced sensors of Nineball Archangel track their movements with ease.
"I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!"