Roommates (10)

Chapter Nine

Cassandra's Pov

Yes, she left! Finally my plan was going to work! I let out a little evil laugh.

"Why did you call me here? And why was Y/n so pissed at me?" Calvin asked looking confused.

I glanced up to Calvin, and seductively walked towards him, placing my hands around his neck. I went on my tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips; it tasted like cherry gum. I pulled back and stared into his chartreuse coloured eyes.

"Let's just say my plan is working," I replied, pulling him closer to me, I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

"What plan?" he asked, pecking my neck slowly. I shuddered from his touch.

"Um...you know Y/n and Tom," I gasped.

Calvin stopped what he was doing and moved his head so that he was face to face with me.

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"Well, let's just say I'm setting those two up," I announced with a huge grin in my face. Now that they were alone together, and there was one bed, things should heat up.

"What? Does Y/n agree?" asked Calvin, looking shocked and amused at the same time.

I kissed him on the lips before replying, "Let's keep it a secret between us."

Y/n's pov

I shifted from side to side on my bed, sorry, let me correct that; our bed. I couldn't sleep, simply because there beside me was Tom Kaulitz, and to make matters worse, or better; depends on how you look at it. He was shirtless, the bad thing about that is that my hormones were driving me crazy; making me tempted to stroke his abs, lick them and other things.

I took a peek at Tom, he was sleeping. I mean what kind of guy, just easily falls asleep when there is a girl, in his bed? The thing is, he didn't even take advantage of me, and he simply muttered a goodnight and went to sleep.

Douche.

I shuffled around the bed and then suddenly, I felt something hard on my pillow. Cautiously, I lifted my pillow and caught sight of Tom's notebook. I felt a thrill of excitement rush over me.

It's now or never.

I flicked the notebook open, the first few pages had random drawings and words sprawled all over it. Sighing in disappointment, I flicked the pages, and after a few blank ones I caught sight of several paragraphs in the middle of the page, surrounded by love hearts.

It read:

Sometimes I lay awake
Thinking about you
I wonder if it was a mistake
Falling for you

I love the way you smile
And make me laugh
I want you to be the one in the aisle
And fix my missing half

Would you ever feel the same for me?
I always question myself
If only my life was a love story
And place it on a bookshelf

I want you to know how I feel
Want you to feel the same
So that I would be able to kneel
And feel no shame

There is one thing I want to say
But I have to admit, it's cheesy
I'll let the words fly away:

I love you, Y/n.

I gawked at the poem; did Tom write this poem for me? I felt tears making its way out of my eyes. God, he was so sweet and amazing. So it was true, he really does love me; but why wouldn't he confess? Was he too shy? Scared?

Slowly, I made my way out of the bed and placed his notebook back in his suitcase.

*~*

"What the hell Tom! You and Y/n are really dating!" Someone shouted.

I yawned, slowly opening my eyes and sitting up. My face made contact with Jay's.

"Whoa," I shrieked, shocked by our closeness.

"So it's not a joke, you guys are really dating?" asked Jay, his eyes literally sparkling with joy. I didn't reply; I mean, I didn't really know what to say, after reading that poem and understanding how he feels about me; even talking about taking me to the aisle, made me realise that he really cares for me. I might even consider dating him.

"No," muttered Tom, "it's not true, we just decided to go along with it since Gina seem a bit, you know..." he trailed off, Tom was always like that; he never said a bad word to anybody and never got into any fights.

I felt disappointed for some odd reason.

"Then why the hell are you two sleeping together?" asked Jay in disbelief.

This time it was my turn to reply, "Cassandra and Calvin spent the night together."

"Doesn't explain why you're half naked," stated Jay, raising his brow with curiosity. I glanced over at Tom who looked embarrassed.

Sighing, I stood up and pulled up my shirt, revealing my shorts.

"I'm not," I stated.

I heard Jay whistle, "nice ass."

"Perv," I said, pulling down my shirt.

Rolling his eyes, Jay smacked my butt, "You know you want me," he joked, winking.

I playfully slapped him on the shoulder, "In your dreams."

Tom cleared his throat, interrupting our conversation. I realised he looked slightly mad.

"You jealous?" I asked.

I could tell the question caught him off guard.

"N-no," he stammered.

Man was he a terrible liar.

"Anyways back to the reason I came here in the first place," Jay grinned at both of us before continuing, "Tonight, we're going to a club!"

———————————————————————————

What do you think will happen at the club?