Roommates (21)

Chapter Twenty

Tom's pov

I arrived back from my stay with Y/n with a huge grin on my face.

Never, had I been happier in my life. I was happier then when I got my first girlfriend, my own apartment, hell, I was even happier than when I got my car, and that's saying a lot since I love it to bits.

Walking to my room, which I tended to stay in when I came on holiday with Jay, I was about to open the door when I heard someone call my name.

Turning around, I turned face-to-face with Jay, who had the creepiest smile on his face. I raised my eyebrow wondering what exactly he was thinking.

"Jay?" I questioned, taking a step backwards.

His smile widened, turning into a full blown grin.

"Tom," he replied, taking a step forward.

I shifted to the right, Jay imitated my footsteps, "What you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing," he chuckled.

Suddenly, Jay leaped forward, towards me and grabbed my neck under his arm, ruffling my hair in the process.

"Oh, man, fuck off," I laughed, trying to push him off.

"Nah mate, you ditched me and now I need my revenge," he sang, gripping my neck even tighter.

I groaned in response, there was no way I could manage to release his grip on me.

"What do we have here? Cute bromance?" asked a new voice.

Jay loosened his grip on me, taking this opportunity, I pulled his arm off me, stood up and kicked him in the shin, gaining a satisfying groan from Jay.

I turned around to face the new voice and found myself looking at Lia, Jay's cousin and former model.

"Lia," I greeted, smiling.

She smiled in response and turned to face her cousin, "you should really leave Tom alone, we all know about your unrequired love to him, but you need to face reality, he has a girlfriend," smirked Lia before sending me a playful grin.

I chuckled slightly watching Jay turn beetroot red, "Shut up, you know how much I love the ladies, maybe I should use my charms on Gina," suggested Jay.

"Don't you dare," snarled Lia.

"What? You want her all to yourself?" he questioned, "Wonder what your mum will think about that," he gasped, mockingly.

Lia let out a frustrated grumble and turned on her heel and sauntered off to her room.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to my room, I caught sight of Calvin sitting on the bed, since he seemed genially depressed and I didn't want to get involved, since I never particularly liked the kid, I dropped my baggage and left him alone.

"So, what exactly did you do whilst you were away?" asked Jay, waggling his eyebrows.

I chuckled in response; no way was I spilling my personal life to that punk.

Heading towards the kitchen, I felt him following me.

"Oh, come on, you know how much I ship you two," he said.

"You do realise you sound like a complete chick, yes?"

He ran in front of me blocking me, "spill it douchebag," he demanded.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well, what did you do? Are you together? Did you confess your feelings?" he rambled.