Capítulo 2

The bus arrived at the destination and stopped at the school.

Upon getting off the bus, there was a gate made of natural stone waiting for me.

All the boys and girls in uniforms got off the bus and passed through the gate.

"Kiyotaka, do you want to walk with me to the entrance ceremony?" Harumi asked.

"Sure, I don't mind," Kiyotaka replied.

They made their way to the welcoming ceremony together, and the young man noticed that everyone was looking at Harumi, while he was getting several deadly glares from all sides.

He looked at the girl, who was oblivious to all of this, as she looked around with her beautiful emerald eyes.

"You attract quite a bit of attention, don't you?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Hm?... Oh, that... I'm sorry," Harumi looked at him and apologized.

"Don't worry, it's normal for people to get jealous when I'm with someone as beautiful as you."

"Thank you for the compliment," Harumi giggled cutely.

"I'm just stating the facts."

She looked at Kiyotaka and nodded.

POV Kiyotaka

I didn't like the entrance ceremony. Many of the first-year students feel the same way.

The principal and the students are all annoyingly thanking each other, it's a long-standing, and it's a headache because there are many problematic things.

But that's not all I want to say.

The entrance ceremony for elementary, middle, and high school marks the beginning of a great trial for the students.

In the early days after the entrance ceremony, students must make friends to enjoy the rest of their school life.

If someone fails at this task, it is said that three miserable years await them.

Following my principle of avoiding trouble, I think it would be best to make some friends and establish decent human relationships.

We were known in front of the class and entered. As soon as we entered, everyone was looking at us, or to be specific, looking at Harumi.

"Kiyotaka, there's our seat," Harumi called to me.

"Yes," I sighed.

We walked to our seats, and by chance, Harumi was sitting next to me. (I moved Horikita to the front of Harumi).

"It seems we're sitting next to each other again," I said.

"It looks like it. Let's get along," Harumi said.

It seems that not only us, but that troublesome kid is also in Class D.

Without noticing us, he sat in the seat marked "Koenji." I wonder if he knows what the term "friendship" means. Let's try to observe him a little.

Koenji then propped his legs on the table, took out a nail clipper, and began to do some nail maintenance. He acted as if he was the only one there and ignored everything around him.

His remarks on the bus seem to have come from his true thoughts.

In less than ten seconds, more than half of the class moved away from Koenji. Even here, his arrogant attitude penetrated the classroom.

"He is..." Harumi said in recognition.

"Yes," I sighed.

Harumi and I chatted a bit more before the bell rang.